DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Keyboard Carrying Case with Stand & Stylus for 7" Tablets - Black
  • 5 star 13 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDrizztKueh on 01/23/2014

Sooo cheap. Works "plug & play" with almost everything without setting up nothing at all. After 1 or two minutes of use, one key get loose. The quality of the plastic is no good at all. I bought it to be attached to a tablet i was giving as a gift. I don't recommend this thing for that kind of purpose, the material quality is too bad. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIbirapua on 08/10/2013

Very nice finish for this price, the tablet fits awesome in its place. Don't worry, it will not drop out of place. The keys works fine and it is just plug and play: no additional configuration is needed in your android device. No real con so far. They could include some OTG cables in the package but this could unnecessarily rise the price of this keyboard.... Read more

0 1
  • posted byjimvas on 04/19/2013

That case I have the sense that is one of my best buys. It is worth its money and for sure is a very good choice. The size is very satisfied and any 7" tablets can fit with no problem. I tried two different tablets and they are working with no problem. The kayboard has a very good sense and is very accurate. It is easy to have it with you because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarpo22 on 04/17/2013

it seems to be strong, and comfortable fit for the tablet, good protection for your device. The keyboard don´t need batteries. it has got small keys and the quality of the usb cable. If you have a tablet with mini usb port or a micro usb port, you will need an special cable to adapt it ´cause it has the usb standard. i think that it is a good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylamarquenet on 04/13/2013

It offers very good protection for the tablet and doubles as a holder to keep it in a notebook / laptop position. - The keyboard works perfect and it's usable with Android, the desing is very nice. This is the second time i order it and this time as a gift and it make the perfect gift for people with tablets. The usb cable is the big one that dosn't ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylamarquenet on 04/13/2013

It offers very good protection for the tablet and doubles as a holder to keep it in a notebook / laptop position. - The keyboard works perfect and it's usable with Android, the desing is very nice The usb cable is the big one that dosn't fit correctly on the mayority of the tablets, you need an adaptor for this, that for me is a big contra. Is extremely ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 03/26/2013

- It offers great protection to the tablet and doubles as a holder to keep it in a notebook / laptop position. - The keyboard works perfect and it's usable with Android and also Windows OS. - The cable has sufficient length, but you will need mostly a convertor to mini or micro USB - The keyboard touches the screen of the tablet when the case is closed.... Read more

closed standing opened
    0 0
  • posted bypcvirtual on 03/24/2013

It look very well. It feels very resistent. I thought that the price was very cheap but it wasn't. Here in Mexico city I saw one identical but in white color for only $8 dollars ($100 pesos aprox.). Another cons of this Protective PU Leather Keyboard Carrying Cases is that it only adjust your tablet from bottom to top, from one side to another doesn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWaLuRaVi on 03/13/2013

Well packed; very good quality PU leather (surprising for the price); well sewn; practical; excellent keyboard (good key quality); confortable to type; fits well in almost all 7" tablets; there is a Num Lock button; the 3 LEDs works well; can be used in multiple angles. Adjustable holding mechanism (2 clamps on the bottom and 1 adjustable on the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjhon006 on 03/11/2013

Esta funda tiene una excelente calidad, el acabado y el material son bastante buenos. El teclado se adaptara facilmente a tu tablet por medio del cable OTG o el puerto USB. El precio es mas bajo que en otros sitios. El pedido lo recibi por correo ordinario y llego en buen estado. En realidad ninguno, aunque estaria bien me manejaran en otros colores ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections