Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Solid protection, good keyboard

posted by gossg on 12/07/2012
    1 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

Very good grip, surprisingly good keyboard for the money and size. Cable is long enough any position of connector. I like the sliding clip instead of the elastic corner straps.

The magnetic closure and stand park are very nice, better than the dome snap on my last one.

Cons:

Designed for a much thicker tablet than mine - the spine isn't squared right when closed. It's a bit too big around the tablet, too. I would prefer about an inch smaller each way.

Stylus doesn't work.

Most tablets only have a client USB port, so I prefer that a keyboard have the OTG built in instead of needing a clunky adapter. A micro plug would also protrude much less.

OtherThoughts:

A keyboard adds weight to the tablet, even when it's as compact as this one. But my wife needs a real keyboard.

Bottomline:

I've lost two tablets to drops in the last year. A case is mandatory. This is a solid case, with secure clips. The keyboard is designed for smaller fingers than my sausages, but surprisingly good feel.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections