DX » Community » Reviews » WEITUS Stainless Steel Precision Straight / Angled Tweezers - Black
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by carlosf72 on 06/19/2014

Pros: Sufficient precision and resistence for use in general electronic repairs. I use this for repair computers, soldering broken jacks, power connectors, etc... and for access to loose screws and jumpers in difficult places. Tips are well aligned and let you apply sufficient strength to move jumpers and small cable connectors. Cons: No releva... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by gotardi on 01/27/2014

Pros: Very well built. Feels solid in hand. Painted finish looks good. Three sizes that work well together. Protective plastic caps. Cons: The tweezers have some very sharp points. These points hurt the user if he or she is not taking care or if it slips out of the hand. OtherThoughts: Can't be used for every stituation, but for domestic needs,... Read more

0 0
  • posted by squarecircuits on 12/03/2013

Pros: These are good tweezers. They have sharp tips and are ideal to handle some SMD components. I have some regular tweezers that I use to place components on PCBs, and they are a bit clumsy. These on the other hand are fine enough to handle small and smaller parts with precision. I particularly like the angled ones, so that I can see better w... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Pyth0n on 05/21/2013

Pros: Very precise durable and strong. Can manipulate very small objects. Very good for small electronics. Used to disassemble some iPhones and Notebooks. The first one I bought from the same brand came alone and I have it for over 1 year and it's very durable. No rusts or anything. Stays on my desk all the time. Use for everything. Cons: Nothi... Read more

0 0
  • posted by jesuismoi on 03/26/2013

Pros: perfect for electronic use, i don't know about the ESD feature and i can't test it but they have a really nice feel and you have all you need for tweezers with those 3 tweezers. These are the best price tweezers I have worked with. Good opening and works great with small component. Cons: like most of the tweezer you can hardly use them fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Marko89 on 03/11/2013

Pros: This is a perfect sharp pointed and accurate set of tweezers. There is absolutely no misalignment on the tips, which is often found at other cheap tweezers. Cons: No cons found, it does it's job perfect! Maybe the grip could be a bit more comfortable by adding a thicker (rubberized) coating on the grips. OtherThoughts: This is a good set... Read more

0 0
  • posted by zyroo on 03/03/2013

Pros: Gtrong and well built. The black coating is less slippery than bare metal. Tips were sharp and straight. Cons: None for the price indeed. Tips can be bent if noticeable force applied, but any tweezers are bendable if misused. At normal operation i found no cons. OtherThoughts: The material is magnetic, i.e. my strong rare-earch magnet lif... Read more

0 0
  • posted by blakkur on 02/13/2013

Pros: 3 Tweezers for 4.10$. Sounded good. They are good for home use. If you have to solder something for DIY-projects, get these. Cons: I wouldn't recommend these for professional use. Compared with my expensive tweezers which I use at work in an electronics-company, those aren't so good in feeling and precision. But the professional ones cost... Read more

2 0
  • posted by OrionSP on 09/16/2012

Pros: Good appearance. Good manufacturing quality. Steel is strong and resilient, does not bend when used. Cons: The tips of angeled tweezers are not very good quality. A protective cap is cracked. OtherThoughts: Excellent opportunity to get a set of three good tweezers! Tweezers for general use (in the photos straight, thin) hard and strong, h... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections