DX » Community » Reviews » WEITUS Stainless Steel Precision Straight / Angled Tweezers - Black
  • 5 star 18 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Lightweight valuable purchase Recomendable su compra Excellent quality tweezers Sharp points to grab objects
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypurelywasted on 09/16/2014

Works as described, happy with quality and design. Would recommend to others. Read more

Impression:Lightweight, valuable purchase;

0 0
  • posted bycopermine1 on 09/15/2014

Son muy buenos, se ven de buena calidad , los he usado poco y parecen de buena calidad. vienen 2 rectos y uno curbo. Por su precio es una buena comrpa, son herramientas que despues que las tienes le das mucha utilidad. Recomiendo su compra. contras: no . Read more

Recomendable su compra

Impression:Recomendable su compra;

0 0
  • posted bytevaadarelsol on 08/27/2014

Pros: excellent quality, very good construction details and materials. Best purchase for the price the have, if you are looking for good tweezers to work with, this item is what you're looking for. Cons: none I can say, they are the best option in this range of money. Read more

Impression:Excellent quality tweezers, valuable purchase;

0 0
  • posted byDonarSVK on 07/27/2014

These tweezers are very useable. The build quality is perfect - I think it is build from some kind of light aluminium, but tough enough to not get bended. It feels well in hand because from the beginning to the end of tool they are slightly widened. You can also work very gentle and sensitive with them. The tips of tweezers are very sharp which helps ... Read more

Impression:Lightweight,Feels good in hand,Sharp points to grab objects;

0 0
  • posted bycarlosf72 on 06/19/2014

Sufficient precision and resistence for use in general electronic repairs. I use this for repair computers, soldering broken jacks, power connectors, etc... and for access to loose screws and jumpers in difficult places. Tips are well aligned and let you apply sufficient strength to move jumpers and small cable connectors. No relevant cons. Perhaps ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygotardi on 01/27/2014

Very well built. Feels solid in hand. Painted finish looks good. Three sizes that work well together. Protective plastic caps. The tweezers have some very sharp points. These points hurt the user if he or she is not taking care or if it slips out of the hand. Can't be used for every stituation, but for domestic needs, it's a very nice tool to have. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycdacunha71 on 01/22/2014

Made of good quality steel, tips are properly finished. The handle of the tweezers have an appropriate thickness, so they allow you to generate enough pressure on the tips. My wife is going to use it for making mosaic and placing the tiniest parts There's no bag included to stow them properly. Much better than a pair of tweezers I bought for a couple ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycaracashans on 01/14/2014

Very useful precision tweezers. Needed for small electronics work or to fix a watch. Specially the angled tweezer is so handy. I am also surprised about the quality of these tweezers. Nothing negative. I am very happy with this purchase. I am using this tools almost daily for hobby works and electronics. Other use is for removal of small wood-splings ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysquarecircuits on 12/03/2013

These are good tweezers. They have sharp tips and are ideal to handle some SMD components. I have some regular tweezers that I use to place components on PCBs, and they are a bit clumsy. These on the other hand are fine enough to handle small and smaller parts with precision. I particularly like the angled ones, so that I can see better what I am placing.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHarmsen on 10/16/2013

Small and sharp tools. Good price! Comes with protective rubber things to prevent damage to the tools and yourself. Can be bend, so don't use these to pry sturdy things open. None Needed some tweezers for small work on electronics repair. And they work great! I use these on multiple occasions per week. Before I had these tweezer I used my soms gigantic ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections