Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byericvp on 08/09/2014

Diffuseur pour flash cobra CANON ou YONGNUO YN560III … Il est composé de plastique très souple et solide Les avantages de ce diffuseur pour flash cobra sont : - Son prix très petit - Léger et souple - Solide - Il est facile à placer sur votre Flash cobra - Ce réflecteur tient bien à votre flash il ne tombe pas... C’est un réflecteur très pratique et ... Read more

Impression:pratique et lèger;

0 0
  • posted byHeerlen on 11/06/2013

Without a doubt, this is the best buy at DX for my flashlight. Although it is advertised for the canon 580, I use it for the Youngnuo 568 and the difference is enormous. The photo's are lighted more softer and naturally. None that I can think of, the only thing is that at first use the hood is difficult to attach, however this is only the first time.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypankajkumars on 03/10/2013

I bought this diffuser as part of routine flash accessories. The quality of the diffuser is greater than its price. The plastic fits perfectly on the flash. It is well designed and fits on YN series flashes also. After installing the diffuser, the harsh and burn out effect is minimized. IN the indoor shoot, pointing it towards ceiling creates homogenous ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychicao77 on 01/29/2013

It's a great diffuser for the price. The same as other brands like Vello sells 4x more expensive. The exit light is very diffused and well balanced. A must have unit for all pro, semi-pros and beginners' photographers. When I bought my new Flash unit (An Yn 568-EX, like I said) DX did not have this diffuser for this flashgun. I tried to fit but it was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byafloresv on 12/08/2012

A very simple, friendly type Speedlight flashes that diffuses light doing the pictures come with the shadows less "hard". Works great in my Canon SX 580 flash. Very cheap and simple to use, light and with a perfect finish, almost unbelievable for its low price. I regret not having bought earlier. No you can put defects, because he has no mechanism ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNatiHort on 10/06/2012

Diffuses the light well Light wight, small and easy to use Fits well into almost any camera bag. Universal and fits most of my speedlights: Youngnuo YN 545II EX, YN 560 and YN 560II and Canon 580. Mine came too tight to fit the flash (Youngnuo 565II EX) so I had to put it in boiling hot water for a few seconds and than mounted it on the speedlight to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVovello on 08/13/2012

- nice quality - fits to YN-560 flash tight - you need some practice for quick installing - I do some tests with built-in flash diffuser (which is flat and hides with reflector inside the flash) and find no any difference between additional diffuser and built-in You could buy it only for respectable look, it's cheap If you have built-in flash diffuser ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections