DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PVC Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 / i9300 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysofisho on 04/07/2014

It's a very nice, sober case for the phone. Anyway I think the greatest benefit of this product is the material from which is made. PVC guarantees, besides the protection all the cases provide, that the case itself won't break or crack for the prolongued use. It adds a little volume to your cellphone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvavriska on 03/26/2014

Black, silicon, good protect for your Samsung Galaxy S3, cheap, protects display, fit great on your phone. Black color looks expensive :) Looks good. The buttons are harder to press, Its very hard to take it off of the phone, in oher ways its good because it will really protect your phone. Your Galaxy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshtivi on 02/23/2014

Cheap cost, clean and nice design. looks good and do the work. fit to samsung S3 almost perfectly. not too heavy and not too thick. the on/off button is a bit hard. doesnt fit to all mounting devices. do not protect excatly the screen. prevent from some recharging device to contact easly i have none.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymdacosta22 on 01/06/2014

flexible, durable, black, solid, shock absorbing, well cut, snug, well designed, cheap and an effective way to save your phone from drops! absolutly no cons as this product is perfect and whould be the standard to wish they manufacture these cases! get the clear one and you'll be able to print out wtv ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeldberg on 12/28/2013

Protects from scratches, does protect for reasonable level of drops. Should be used together with a screen guard film. At first the USB is a bit blocked, be sure that your charger/cable is plugged in. After the time (~month), it loosens up and works normally. Has saved my Samsung Galaxy S3 from cracks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byctlito on 12/01/2013

Protects and prevents the phone from slipping both hands hands and any shelf or dashboard. While this may happen, and unless it falls with the screen, the device is fully protected and will not be damaged design and subsequent drawing striking and very much like Your conbinación bright matte black ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjimmer12 on 06/10/2013

Nice, protective case. Covers all physical buttons, but leaves ample room for cable entry (i.e. micro usb, headphone jack). The case is also made of a flexible material so it doesn't crack or deform easily, even when dropped. Easy to put on and take off. Nothing big, but dust does collect under the holes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybozicg on 04/25/2013

I bought it because of the low price non was especting less but it surprised me. It fits on very easily, the phon is not sleepery any more, good quality. No screen protection, this only covers the back of the phone. Hard to press power and volume button. The shape for the case it's nice and easy to grab ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydiobsb on 04/03/2013

-it fits nice and firm the cell phone -the button cover feel great to press -black and discrete, but still stylish -cheap -despite of a overall button's feel, the power button is not that good. But still, nothing is perfect, right? I am very happy with this product. I had one similar to that for my galaxy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byviktorklik on 03/23/2013

The case is of very good quality and exactly fits the phone. It is still easy to operate the side buttons. The used material if of good quality, doesnt get hard or loose color over time. Design is nice too, the phone still looks good, you have a good grip of the phone in the hand and it doesnt make the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections