DX » Community » Reviews » 52.8mm*41.5mm Aluminum Reflector with Copper Base for SSC P7 LED Emitters
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvzaremba on 11/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- perfect fit for an SSC-P7 LED - very high quality, very well milled, shiny reflector surface - all copper base, very good thermal conductivity - plastic ring included to prevent LED plate from touching reflector and casing short circuit - nice hot spot - refle... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlav_3 on 11/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this is the OP(orange peel) style, which means more spill and less throw, but trust me when I say that this throws WELL. and gives a very good amount of side spill for when needed up close. With a well driven and well sinked XML, light can reach few hundred fe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFasti on 05/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I tried it with an XP-G R5 and it made a really nice and tight hot spot with a usefull amount of spill. The hot spot is awesome. Won't get hot after one minute of driving the XG-G at 1,2A (XP-G is mounted on a small aluminium board and glued with arctic silver... Read more

1 0
  • posted byElsieTech on 04/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:will fit into a D cell mag light with some slight modification to the aluminum outside rim. Threading was done very well, base is closer to brass rather than copper. P7 LED # 12721 fits with room to spare. I used 5-mode driver # 20329 which will fit inside wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJule553648 on 08/09/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great reflector. Very narrow, long beam. Very long distance. It can light up entire house from 150 metres. Very good reflectivity. Good surface. Cons:It is a bit to light and it gets very hot in matter od minutes. To little cooling ribs. My LED (ordered from D... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlfaRomeoV6 on 07/11/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Nice quality reflector, very shiny surface -parts fit together perfectly -good fit for an sscp7 -good thermal conduction Cons:-reflector surface is extremely sensitive, don't touch it with anything if possible to keep it perfect. I scratched it with a microfi... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygisto on 02/28/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It fits perfectly to replace the bulb of my mag lite with a P7 SSC led directly driving with 3 Ni-Mh D cell. I added another empty cell (as a short circuit) to reach the full battery capacity . The only mods i added are: i turned on a lathe the head of the ref... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytechjunkie on 11/20/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Focuses P7 to give awesome throw, large concentrated hotspot, and giant bright spill. Conducts heat from emitter to pill to reflector to head very well. Unmodified, drops right into WF-500 head. Modified, makes Mag C/D head into same torch as sku 14412. Reflec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPackhorse on 07/03/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This reflector offers an extreamly tight beam. Better than a 8deg MR16 or 6deg 10w HID when used with a P7 LED. The copper base can be unscrewed and you can mount a bare emitter to it. The base and reflector then act as a heatsink though I think you will also need more he... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections