DX » Community » Reviews » 52.8mm*41.5mm Aluminum Reflector with Copper Base for SSC P7 LED Emitters
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvzaremba on 11/17/2012

- perfect fit for an SSC-P7 LED - very high quality, very well milled, shiny reflector surface - all copper base, very good thermal conductivity - plastic ring included to prevent LED plate from touching reflector and casing short circuit - nice hot spot - reflector and springs are packaged separately ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFlav_3 on 11/08/2012

this is the OP(orange peel) style, which means more spill and less throw, but trust me when I say that this throws WELL. and gives a very good amount of side spill for when needed up close. With a well driven and well sinked XML, light can reach few hundred feet with no problem. Make sure to use some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFasti on 05/23/2010

I tried it with an XP-G R5 and it made a really nice and tight hot spot with a usefull amount of spill. The hot spot is awesome. Won't get hot after one minute of driving the XG-G at 1,2A (XP-G is mounted on a small aluminium board and glued with arctic silver 2k. Spreads the heat very well. Very sensitive ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byElsieTech on 04/03/2010

will fit into a D cell mag light with some slight modification to the aluminum outside rim. Threading was done very well, base is closer to brass rather than copper. P7 LED # 12721 fits with room to spare. I used 5-mode driver # 20329 which will fit inside with some modifications to the driver sandwich.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJule553648 on 08/09/2009

Great reflector. Very narrow, long beam. Very long distance. It can light up entire house from 150 metres. Very good reflectivity. Good surface. It is a bit to light and it gets very hot in matter od minutes. To little cooling ribs. My LED (ordered from DX) didn't fit in, because the base of the LED ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlfaRomeoV6 on 07/11/2009

-Nice quality reflector, very shiny surface -parts fit together perfectly -good fit for an sscp7 -good thermal conduction -reflector surface is extremely sensitive, don't touch it with anything if possible to keep it perfect. I scratched it with a microfibre cloth! -I think it is not a tight beam at ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygisto on 02/28/2009

It fits perfectly to replace the bulb of my mag lite with a P7 SSC led directly driving with 3 Ni-Mh D cell. I added another empty cell (as a short circuit) to reach the full battery capacity . The only mods i added are: i turned on a lathe the head of the reflector to let it go inside the head of the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytechjunkie on 11/20/2008

Focuses P7 to give awesome throw, large concentrated hotspot, and giant bright spill. Conducts heat from emitter to pill to reflector to head very well. Unmodified, drops right into WF-500 head. Modified, makes Mag C/D head into same torch as sku 14412. Reflector is direct replacement for several P7 ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPackhorse on 07/03/2008

This reflector offers an extreamly tight beam. Better than a 8deg MR16 or 6deg 10w HID when used with a P7 LED. The copper base can be unscrewed and you can mount a bare emitter to it. The base and reflector then act as a heatsink though I think you will also need more heat sinking. To get it to mount ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections