DX » Community » Reviews » KS-8088 Rechargeable Electric Shaver (110V~240V AC)
  • 5 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 8% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykengwei on 05/14/2010

My second electric shaver. First one wasn't from DX, was more expensive, and nowhere near as good. Build quality is more than decent, and the 3 shaving rings do wonders! I still shave with a normal razor most of the time but this baby is so handy for if you're in a hurry Can't really think of one. Of course, electric shavers don't shave as clean as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBmagera91 on 04/24/2010

- Quality is good - The product is durable - It is easy to maintain - Does what it promises - Has a good cushioning system - Has a pouch for travel - It is water proof - The battery has good durability - It has only one engine for the entire shaver - The blades do not appear to be very durable - Is not very sturdy - The manual is bad - The internal ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrubybrars on 02/11/2010

Build quality is good. Easy to wash, and clean when the blades open out easily, and you can even wash them out and rinse with water. It is really useful when you are travelling and can use a quick trim. Blades get dull after a while and it sort of stops trimming properly. It is written that the charger works in Canada on 110 V, which is not true, it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamucaabreu on 02/08/2010

not seen anything favorable to device! charger does not work correctly. lost strength and does not cut it. favorable point is perhaps the aesthetics of the device, but that's all. I think they should take this item in the store, is a very bad and low quality. not recommend to anyone. I regret the purchase. not seen anything favorable to device! charger ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKollo5 on 01/03/2010

Well for the money i have to say that this is worth buying if you need an electric shaver. The machine does its job pretty ok and for the price adequately. No complaints. Doesnt shave so fluently so if you use it too much it may irritate your skin therefore not the ideal shaver for people who have sensitive skin. The blades do not always stay in the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypoktor on 11/23/2009

I have this shaver for over a year now, and it's still in perfect shape, even the battery! I never had a better shaver than this and believe me, i tried a lot, like Braun, Philips, etc. Also tried blades like remington, but i can't get used to that, too much hassle in the morning. This shaver even beats a Philishave i bought a year and a half ago, an ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArnnold on 08/02/2009

- Fácil utilização - Aparelho bonito - Vem com uma capa e escova para limpeza - A bateria dura bastante - Serve para cortar pelos da barba e demais pelos corporais - Não bilisca a pele. Basta passar um sabão e molhar o local antes. - O manual é muito ruim, e não é bem explicativo - Com 2 meses de uso, ficou totalmente ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byguicoelho on 07/15/2009

Muito bom o barbeador, parece com aqueles da philips. vem com um limpador para as laminas, uma sacolinha para levar ele para os cantos e um fio para carregar na tomada a unica coisa ruim sao os correios q me taxam toda vez e ainda seguram minhas mercadorias. All fields aded together, your review does not contain more than 500 characters. All fields ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylynkonline on 06/05/2009

this thing is very cheap compared to the other big players. it works reasonably well for its price. the quality could be a lot better. ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHzzzz on 10/06/2008

Very very cheap, espeacially if compared to some Phillips or so. Works nicely. The cover of the slides doesn't work... It falls away every time. Plug doesn't fit in every country :o It's wrong shaped I think This is just too cheap to be walked away. If you need shaver, buy this. It's safe and works really ok This is just too cheap to be walked away.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections