DX » Community » Reviews » MASTECH MS8910 1.6" LCD Smart SMD Tester - Green + Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMatiasSilv on 01/26/2013

This SMD tester has decent quality and it works really well. The main reason why I bought this was for measuring smd capacitors and it turns to do the job properly. The contact points of the pliers are not too good, I needed to correct them in order to get a better contact with the components at the moment of taking a measurement. But not a big deal,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShpaget on 12/08/2012

It is accurate and relatively fast. Came in a plastic protective case with a battery included. Instructions are provided in English. Build quality looks good. No appearance of cheap plastic. It comes with a spare set of leads (the pointy metal things to grab the component and measure it with). None so far as I can tell. Shipping took about two months.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byromakia on 11/08/2012

Automatic range selection, auto shut off, low weight and size, the sound continuity. Convenient storage pouch. good price There is no way to measure voltage, current, inductance. And sometimes it is necessary. No backlight, though you can do without it Useful in the repair of equipment If it would be possible to measure the inductance would be very ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections