DX » Community » Reviews » Pixie 3-LED Hank-Crank Dynamo Battery-free 3-Mode LED Flashlight
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNesh78 on 09/26/2011

The flashlight is surprisingly well-built. It leds are not as bright as some I've seen, but rival the light emitted by the snout of the well-known pig keychain light. The manual says that one minute of cranking should give you approximately 20 minutes of operation. I have tested my flashlight, checking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycrimsongrey on 03/05/2011

Got it 2 weeks ago works great. It got long battery time (1-3 hours depending on setting) It recharges really fast when cranking.(steady cranking for 1-2 min is enough) The only con I can think of is that the nob on the crank feels a bit loose. But if it snaps off I'll just glue it back on. It is rainproof ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjohnnyboy626 on 02/24/2010

Very bright leds. The brightness can be controlled. Textured handling on the sides of the flashlight body making it handy to have a decent grip. The size of the flashlight is a good compact size, not too big or small. Excellent price. None. It fuctions as it should, yet I am unsure that the item is waterproof.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections