DX » Community » Reviews » T92i Android 2.3 GSM Bar Phone w/ 3.5" Capacitive, Quad-Band, Dual-SIM and Wi-Fi - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBigornot85 on 10/10/2012

Good Android phone. The global look is fine, the screen is nice and the capacitive touch works well. The batteries last rather long (I hope this will proceed) The WI-FI gave me no problem to match my internet home box and allows to load programs very quickly. I just put two sim's cards and they can work ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byzaratrusta on 09/05/2012

good processor, good speed, good screen, light android 2.3.6. support 32 gigabytes. The rear camera is VGA. :-( The front camera does not work :-( Some applications are in Chinese and there is no way to change it. tested with n64 emulator, works fast and smooth :-) excellent 3D games. android market ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBigornot85 on 08/07/2012

Fast shipping, nice looking apparel, batteries arrived charged and no real problem for starting with my SIM card Clear screen, menus correct and works OK The GPS ans the G-sensor works well Wrapping a little "cheap" Instruction manual obviously too small and poorly printed. Some instructions ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections