Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- cool retro looks with shiny metal parts and all
- battery powered
- works as alarm clock all right
- second flips are just for decoration, meaning they do flip one per second, but changing from 59 to 00 doesn't mean a minute card will flip immediately. Don't really know why they added the seconds in the first place, all the flip clock i've seen had hours and minutes only and that was ok
- mine came with one flip card fallen off but that was easy to fix
- if you look closely, some wires can be seen near the alarm controls
- alarm control is imprecise.
- price is a bit high to my mind
Don't know how long will the battery last
Not perfect, but good enough if you want flip clock. It looks really great, all that old-school and impressive, and that justifies all the cons for me. If you want mp3 ring tones, weather forecast and alarm that can be set with quarter of second precision, you are looking for something else, right?
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.