DX » Community » Reviews » OEM 2*18650 Lithium Battery Charger (110V~240V AC)
  • 5 star 96 ( 66% )
  • 4 star 44 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Fast Charger graet Cargador de baterias 18650
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMetalliceran on 08/26/2014

Cheap and efficient, and loads really well, I used just to charge my two batteries 18850 I am very happy too. I must put 2 hours to load so no need to let it charge overnight unlike a lot of charger In addition it is small then I say more frankly I recommend it to all hesitant . Read more

Impression:graet;

0 0
  • posted byceaonocea on 08/24/2014

Es un buen cargador, liviano, fácil uso, barato. Material plástico pero no se requiere más. No tengo problemas con el cargador. Read more

Impression:Cargador de baterias 18650;

0 0
  • posted byyashmeetj on 08/12/2014

Pros: Quick Charger. Easy to travel with. compact charger. does the job. light weight. Cons: No cons till now. it is the second one i am buying after one year. so can say it is reliable. Read more

Impression:Fast Charger;

1 1
  • posted byoxfil on 07/04/2014

This charger does exactly what it should do: charge the batteries. When I used it with two fresh 18650 batteries, the lights went green at 4.15V, which is OK. It can charge one battery in isolation or two batteries together. Build quality is maybe not great, but nothing more to be expected for this price. Excellent value for money. I would definitele ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTooma on 05/17/2014

Quick and very easy to use charger. You simply insert the batteries. Batteries precisely are charged up to 4,1 V (then the green LED lights up), but I was not measured the charging current. The charger is made of average quality. Laminate, quality used parts and assembly quality is typically "Chinese". There was used to build with SMD components,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarkoti on 03/17/2014

Very fast charger. When the battery's are full the led changes from red to green. The charger rorks in 110-240 volts so you can take it on holiday to another continent. It charges the battery quite fast and there are also two small lamp on it that shows when its fully charged.. NONE A great charger for a very good price. Recommending this to others.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDima2035 on 01/22/2014

Nice and simple battery charger 18650. Pretty quickly charges batteries. Was purchased in conjunction with batteries TrustFire 18650 protected (2300mAh, 2 pcs., Blue). With the problem copes well. Charging of batteries for about 5 hours. deficiencies have been identified this charger hardware components is the most optimal and balanced for its price,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycipura on 01/20/2014

It is simple, quality and enough !! you can charge 2 batteries in one time, it has around 1 meter wire, it has green and led lights showing you the charging period. For me it is more than ok. What you expect from a charger, charge the batteries ! It makes it, it has a wire to you can put it where ever you want. It is ok to me I didnot preferred expensive ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymervynquek on 01/04/2014

Wonderful product with easy to use plug. Batteries fit well into charging pod. Some otger brands, the batteries are loosr and doesnt charge. Quick charging time too.. It should be bundled with the batteries. Not applicable. This item is great for charging ur flashlight batteries. My batteeies were charged quickly and effectively. Great product. Great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byholendrem on 01/04/2014

I ordered this charger with my UltraFire Flashlight 502B, which is absolutely necessairy for more powerfull flashlights. Take care: Rechargeable Lithium Batteries (size 18650 etc.) are difficult to find, anyway in Holland and finding batterychargers for these batteries (at a reasonable price) is almost impossible. Safe your time and order at the same ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections