DX » Community » Reviews » OEM 2*18650 Lithium Battery Charger (110V~240V AC)
  • 5 star 73 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 40 ( 34% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoxfil on 07/04/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This charger does exactly what it should do: charge the batteries. When I used it with two fresh 18650 batteries, the lights went green at 4.15V, which is OK. It can charge one battery in isolation or two batteries together. Cons:Build quality is maybe not great... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTooma on 05/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Quick and very easy to use charger. You simply insert the batteries. Batteries precisely are charged up to 4,1 V (then the green LED lights up), but I was not measured the charging current. Cons:The charger is made of average quality. Laminate, quality used part... Read more

0 0
  • posted byangelofede on 10/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very fast charger. I charged 2 battery's (2500mA) at once hand in a coupple of hours they where fully charged. When the battery's are full the led changes from red to green. The charger is lightweigth hand Goes vorm 110-240v so you dan take it on holyday toe another conti... Read more

2 2
  • posted bymkljun on 10/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I had ordered 4 18650 batteries together with a charger that looked and was cheaper than this one. The one I had before had the US plug at the back and I had to put on the converter for it to work. And is suspected, the charger stopped working after a few mont... Read more

3 0
  • posted bymikewanning on 10/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This 18650 lithium-ion charger is simple to use, it charges the cells as expected and is cheap compared to others. Two LEDs show the state of charging. Cons:This lithium-ion charger could have a longer powercord. It is not possible to put it comfortable on a t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byanesva on 09/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a charger that has two independent channels, can charge two batteries that are of different manufacture or different, provided they are of type 18650 and Lithium Ion. Also can charge only one battery without problems. Also has European plug and not to pu... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylasermanathome on 09/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice fast charger for two 18650 at the same time, charging complete separate so different cells or cells with different charginglevels are no problem at all. The leds show chargingprocess (red orange green) and detect cellfailures (under 2.75V), charge untill... Read more

3 0
  • posted byjaroslavka on 09/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very simple and reliable charger. How to use it will be able to understand any. Charged with more than a hundred batteries. Absolutely no problems. Recommend for beginners and not demanding users. Cons:are not found yet OtherThoughts:I charge basically the former in the... Read more

Charged on last weekend
    1 0
  • posted byhansi001 on 08/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* Decent charging time * Can be used for protected batteries (how ever som batteris may be a tight fit) * Dual-channel (see cons) * Cheap * Fairly good build quality * Good "full battery" indication, however it fails to stop charging when the light turns green... Read more

8 0
  • posted byTrinit89 on 07/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Charger that works great, looks and feel robust, light in weight, Red and green statusleds. Equipped with EU plug. Charger has 2A output, divided between the two slots, 2 x 1A. Circuitboard inside looks solid built, nothing loose or poorly soldered. Cons:None... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections