DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Steel Ballpoint Pen + Cutting Knife Tool - Black
  • 5 star 15 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Good stuff actually good
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytickto on 08/21/2014

pros : actually unique and good item cons : so far I can not see the cons Unfortunately this item is not up to me ... maybe because the customs policy of our country ... so I can not give any further review Read more

Impression:actually good;

0 0
  • posted byDworfass on 07/28/2014

Good stuff Read more

Impression:Good stuff;

0 0
  • posted bySarCarstic on 04/15/2014

Firstly, this is actually a pretty good and useable pen - I use this daily at my desk at work for writing. The blade is surprisingly sturdy as well, it holds up well when force is applied if trying to cut something stubborn. It wasn't very sharp on arrival, but was easily sharpened and has held that quite well since, so a very, very minor con. I have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlphaR8 on 01/10/2014

It is good made and very usefull! It's quite impossible to understand that there's a knife in the pen. It's a good tool to bring with me. It seems robust and easy to use. It can be usefull in many situation, because as a pen you can bring it anywhere. It's not very sharp but it's sharp-pointed. It is possible to sharpen it but it's not very easy. It'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuanixe on 12/03/2013

you have that you see a pen to write (it write very well) and a little sword to open cards, use as cutting tool and self deffense kenife when pass the time, the materials como soft and the parts comes to dissasembly the sword loose the sharp if you use continue better if you have litte hands if you use as self deffense, very cammouflated knife. very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypocavoz on 12/02/2013

Discrete and sharp. Looks like a normal pen. Nobody thinks it's a knife tool. The knife cuts very well and can easy cut every surface. Also writes, and can be used as a normal pen that you can take with you everyday. Also, it's difficult to discover that a knife is inside. Easy to replace the ink. The handling is hard because has no grip. Could be dangerous ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFoffelburg on 12/01/2013

It's really cool how it works as a pen but with a concealed blade. Came shipped sharpened. The pen is pretty good and it's easy to write with. Steel is bad quality. More of a gimmick than an actual tool for every day use. I imagine it could break with too much use. The way the blade is held in place seems quite fragile. I recommend reinforcement if ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywcability109 on 11/12/2013

Very good build quality for a reasonable price. Sharp and rigid blade. Works great as a pen and great as a knife as well. It is much better quality than all the pens for same price at store, not to mention the added bonus of a high quality knife. None that I can think of, it fits its purpose perfectly. Blade may get worn a little easily but is easily ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjuanixe on 11/04/2013

in my country it's not legal to have in the street knife but in my zone, you can find bad people and thiefs. with this knife you have (if you know something about use, kaly filipine for example) a good self deffense gadget with a high level of "indettectably) the pen has a normal size and if you have big hands (like me) you should be carefull to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydarksano on 09/20/2013

- Sharped knife with a good knurled blade - Aluminium body (very resistant) - Very piercing tip - Not easy to sharp - It is a one sided blade (sharped in only one side, like a scissor blade) - The ball point pen can be used for about 4 months, but you can change it, cutting and placing another one inside. Very useful, discrete and it has good quality.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections