DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Steel Ballpoint Pen + Cutting Knife Tool - Black
  • 5 star 13 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySarCarstic on 04/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Firstly, this is actually a pretty good and useable pen - I use this daily at my desk at work for writing. The blade is surprisingly sturdy as well, it holds up well when force is applied if trying to cut something stubborn. Cons:It wasn't very sharp on arriva... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuanixe on 12/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:you have that you see a pen to write (it write very well) and a little sword to open cards, use as cutting tool and self deffense kenife Cons:when pass the time, the materials como soft and the parts comes to dissasembly the sword loose the sharp if you use co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypocavoz on 12/02/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Discrete and sharp. Looks like a normal pen. Nobody thinks it's a knife tool. The knife cuts very well and can easy cut every surface. Also writes, and can be used as a normal pen that you can take with you everyday. Also, it's difficult to discover that a knife... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFoffelburg on 12/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's really cool how it works as a pen but with a concealed blade. Came shipped sharpened. The pen is pretty good and it's easy to write with. Cons:Steel is bad quality. More of a gimmick than an actual tool for every day use. I imagine it could break with too... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywcability109 on 11/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good build quality for a reasonable price. Sharp and rigid blade. Works great as a pen and great as a knife as well. It is much better quality than all the pens for same price at store, not to mention the added bonus of a high quality knife. Cons:None that... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjuanixe on 11/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:in my country it's not legal to have in the street knife but in my zone, you can find bad people and thiefs. with this knife you have (if you know something about use, kaly filipine for example) a good self deffense gadget with a high level of "indettecta... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydarksano on 09/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Sharped knife with a good knurled blade - Aluminium body (very resistant) - Very piercing tip Cons:- Not easy to sharp - It is a one sided blade (sharped in only one side, like a scissor blade) OtherThoughts:- The ball point pen can be used for about 4 month... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHEIMDAL13 on 05/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:slim, lightweight and elgegant. It's build in good quality materials and looks very good. It's very easy to open, writes very well and the blade can be pulled out easily. It's very easy to replace the ink, you only need to get a cheap pen and then cut its ink tu... Read more

Knife pen
    1 0
  • posted byDangsta4501 on 05/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Wow..first off, I was really surprised how quickly it arrived given I live in New Zealand. Its not the sort of thing you can buy in the shops over here. The pen looks to be quite sturdy and well made. It actually writes well which is a bonus. The knife part is scary sharp... Read more

4 0
  • posted byclownyjonhson on 05/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Handy little pen, it makes a great letter opener, while still looking stylish. It seems to be quite suited for the use of opening letters, but i wouldn't use it to cut things. Cons:The blade didn't come very sharp, but this isn't a worry for opening up letters... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections