DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Rubber Band Red Light LED Digital Wrist Watch - Black (1 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHeisenbergWW on 12/15/2013

Got a lot of compliments on it when I bought it, looks really cool on my arm, and had a bracelet feeling. Great Conversation started. Build quality is not that good, feels like plastic, because it is plastic, but for 10 dollars whatre you gonna do. Can see it in daylight, but that can be easily solved by putting our hand over it. The light time is only ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAbrotea2 on 01/19/2013

Well it´s a good looking watch it´s easy to operate. No one near of me have seen one like that so it´s a major pro. The chain was reduce to fit in my pulse so no worrys about that. The package is in metal so the watch is well protected if the watch was all in metal will be so much perfect, is like a hard plastic very light. And is not ... Read more

1 2
  • posted byenigbaires on 01/11/2013

It is a clock that tells the time, what better than that! Very lightweight. A fashion. If you like this kind of watches, this option is very valid. It looks like a watch, and goes great with Jeens, shirt and rock out! There is no counter for a product so cheap It is a clock that tells the time, what better than that! It is a clock that tells the time,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrkostasable on 11/07/2012

For its price i can say that the quality is very good and the LEDS are also very shiny.Everyone says that its nice and comfortable.And i like very much that it is made of rubber and not something else. This product should be water proof and not just water resistand.I was wearing it while it started raining and now one led doesn't work. Strap is very ... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections