Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNenoT21 on 06/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great quality. This lens its amazing fot the price. It's fit perfect to my nikon d3100 - 18 55vr. Also good hood, very cheap, easy to mount and dismount, very strong, very useful. Cons:It is not really a cons. But the carton box when arrived was smashed. It can to travel... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiegojusto on 05/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this 52mm lens hood fit's perfectly in my lens, it is very well made, the plastic is very rigid and strong Cons:if you are using (as i am) a lens where the lens have the screw in the focus area, the lens hood lost the ability to avoid the unwanted light spot e... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybanicaalex on 02/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:product is really good for this price.. the main objective of a lens hood is to protect the lens ... I don't really use it to prevent the sun shines .. I use this on a Nikon 50mm lens.. Cons:no cons so far..plastic is quite cheap but it does the job... Advice fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrefestas9 on 01/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Produto rico em detalhes, rosca precisa, cor sem brilho que evita reflexos, Cons:apesar do excelente preço acho que todos ficariam satisfeitos com uma bolsa, embalagem mais rígida para transporte quando fora do equipamneto OtherThoughts:como os originais pode... Read more

0 1
  • posted byFelipeTalles on 12/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The fitting is threaded, works well with the same sunscreen also sold in DX. fit well in my 50mm lens and 18-55mm nikon, use to leave more rounded lens. Improves the aesthetics of the lens makes it look bigger, or use both the sun, just to make it prettier. Cons:The fit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLarrySparks on 10/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits perfectly on my Nikon 18-55 Kit Lens!! Hard to find affordable Lens hoods, but this one is perfect!! Would've paid 4 times the price over here in South Africa if I bought it local! Cons:No Issues at all, but I think the packaging does not justify the prod... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysayan1967 on 10/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good, cheap lense hood. Does the job perfectly. If you want to buy something like this in a store in Norway, it would cost a lot more. Things like this should not cost more either, but they do here. Cons:None i can think of.. Maybe that I didn't see it sooner :-... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykedimk on 09/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Of course the low price is always the best pro. Good quality lens hood that fit perfect to my Nikon 18-55 mm lens. I am recommending this product it's with low price and good quality. Easy to use and install. Cons:I have no cons, this is good product for low pri... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDavid01234 on 08/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Petal Shape Lens Hood, with screw mount can be attached to the 52mm lens or filter thread. This can lower the contrast of the image. Enables you to shoot towards the light source, and being reflected inside the lens, without excessive flare, stops light coming... Read more

3 1
  • posted bypspeybro on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this lens hood fits on the 12-50mm lens (24-100 equivalent) that comes with the Olympus OM-D E-M5. Good quality construction. Cons:when using the olympus 12-50 lens at its widest angle, the lens hood causes some vignetting in the corners. This can probably fix... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections