Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjda6400 on 06/18/2014

Its little and handy, fits perfektly in my chain with keys. And as a huge bonus for some of us in Europe, it is legal to bear in all countries! The blade could have been sharper, but for the price its good enough as it is, for this price you can not expect it to be as good as a pocketknife for like 60$ Just a brilliant thing to have, you never know ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabipapa on 05/26/2014

I can say that i have this for some time and it has prooven itself preaty usefull. It was sharpend when it arrived, and considering it's size you can pass undetected with it thru most places. It is usefull when you need to cut something and you do not have a proper knife with you. The crafting is decent but at this price this is not an issue. Small ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDBosch on 03/12/2014

I've been searching for an item like this one for many years. My dad had one like these when i was a child and i always wanted on similar. You'll never miss your knife as it will be always whith you keys. I'ts not very sharp, so you'll have to sharp it at home for some uses. The building materials are not bad, but they are'nt the best too. You'll never ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydx4ntls on 01/18/2014

This product is as described. Its size is like a normal key and sharp enough for everyday cutting (like some sheets of paper, plastic bottles but not wood sticks). Also it has a very sharp edge and when it is folded it remains like that. No worries if it's going to unfold so far.. Looks like a normal key! It is a bit pricy for such a thing maybe two ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleojmbecker on 08/01/2013

Small, has only 5.5 centimeters, the size of a common key. If you look very quickly is hard to notice any difference, besides the thickness. Very useful to always have the locksmith to cut, scrape or do anything else. It is somewhat coarse compared with a normal key. Has a thickness of 3 regular keys, about 4 millimeters. Has written BKS on the side,... Read more

Open knife, the pen is to know the size. Closed knife Open knife
    0 0
  • posted byBenne007 on 02/26/2013

Really small when it is folded, but when it is unfolded it is really comfortable to hold in your hand. Doesn't look suspicous at all until you take a closer look. Really smart solution if you want to have a knife on you at all times. Feels really durable. The knife isn't very sharp out of the box but sharp enough to cut most things you encounter in ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVasaX on 02/15/2013

It's small, regular FAB key size. Looks good, for that price could be bit better. Fit well you keys. Hold closed very well, so far I have no fear about accidental opening. It is dull and it was quite a work to sharpen it (considered how small it is). It is not regular folding knife, you can not use it witch much force, because its construction (and ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections