DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 60X Microscope with 2-LED White Light & Money Detector Light (3 x LR1130)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybackfish on 04/16/2014

small and practical. good performance. kids love it. dead ants, spiderlegs, old leaves all get a new life under the microscope. great for presents to curious little brats. their daddies will like it too. also the light is good to find keyholes in the dark as it is small it tends to hide in pockets and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfelbillarj on 06/22/2013

When it is in it's normal size (not espanded) it is AWESOME!! You can see anything very very very close!! Definetly gonna buy more, for me and as gift for friends. When you expand the lens (it gets 3 to 4 cm), the focus sucks! I mean, there's no focus. Perhaps that's just me, who doesn't know how to ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bydjzazbe on 05/30/2013

This product realy is what it advertizes..microscope that magnifies anything and it certenly does... good quality and build the lenses are well protected from scratching and its small as a box of matches...i was wery pleased whit this product myself! NO CONS It's the best gadget if you just wanna have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJurjan on 02/22/2013

When I first saw it I was really surprised. It is really small. Than I tried it and the magnifier proved to be really great. Of course you mast hold it very close to the object that is watched. The view is clear. The LED light source is very usefull. As for the UV light detector it is a little bit worse ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bytruespiderman on 02/02/2013

Great magnification. The LED lights illuminate the area very well. Good price. Comes with batteries and a small pouch for protection during travel. There are three LEDs, two are bright white and the third one is considered a "money detecting" light for viewing security marks typically found ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bylasermanathome on 12/30/2012

Very small, handy device for situations wich demand magnification. For almost nothing a microscope wich can help you with extract pieces of sharp wood in your finger and see if your money is not fake. The really powerfull white or uv leds give a good view at what you want to see. The lenses are from ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byWlai on 10/25/2012

Great price! Very simple to use and does not really require any instructions to use it. None that I can think of really. The quality is average and unable to determine the quality of the lens and the lights the comes with the microscope but for the price how can you complain... The switch can turn on ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycsamg2002 on 09/07/2012

It is good quality product and it comes with a nice leather case to protect it. It comes with the batteries included. The size is very nice, because it fits everywhere. It also works as fake currency detector with the blue led. None at the moment! You can focus by moving the lens up and down. It is a ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections