DX » Community » Reviews » Magic Super Clean Putty - Transparent Green (80g)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhowhardcanitbe on 05/14/2013

* easy to clean things * gets dust and dirt out of the smallest cracks and holes * has an odd odour to it * must close the packet really carefully!! or the product will leak out of the bag and dry out * doesn't remove really ground in dirt (e.g. keyboard) * can be hard to get all of the goo out of small ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysantanix on 03/19/2013

Product is extremely useful in cleaning my keyboard. Can be reused and comes with its own bag with zip lock to be saved again. He cleaned my keyboard perfectly, removing stubborn dirt in the cracks of the keys. You have to be careful if you put to much pressure on the cleaning Putty it may break apart ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRhap5ody on 01/28/2013

I really like this product. It helped me get the dust and dirt out of my remote control, my computer, my keyboard, my xbox and it worked perfectly, I was really surprised 'cause I thought some of the product would stick onto the holes, but no. I've got the product out of the package twice and it's already ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLazyVibes on 11/17/2012

Reminds me of the popular (at least in europe) boxed 'Slime' you could by in the eighties...and it's just great fun to be able to have a reason to goof around with it again as an adult :) Just lob it onto your keyboard, gently squeeze it into and in between the keys & remove, and it gathers up all ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjperezguio on 10/01/2012

Very useful product. Clean your keyboard easily, even between the keys. The product does not leave traces on the keyboard as you clean. Also it can clean another superfices. the product can be introduced in its hermetic bag, so it can be use several times. the product is very sticky and could stay in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGPunk on 08/14/2012

- Was surprised by the pleasant smell of the putty - Worked like a charm, my keyboard looks almost brand new now. - Easy to use, easy to apply. - Self Sticking to itself so it is easy to take it, roll it up, and reapply to next part of keyboard. - You have to be careful if you put to much pressure on ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections