DX » Community » Reviews » Cross Shape Keychain Quartz Watch (Bronze)
  • 5 star 8 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypolkoy on 07/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:all good quality great present look lovely very light and with a nice watch i bought it as a gift for my father who was very happy to recieve it Cons:the only disssapointment is the buield quality the fact that its come without a box and that theres no other c... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythewolfflord on 01/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a really beautiful cross, i bought this object just because the cross. but the clock behind it seems to be also very nice. It's great looking, and you can easily use it as a keychain. Cons:The hinge(thing to open it) is really fragile, the pin that holds hi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhappychristmas on 12/31/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I thought that this was an unusual idea when I first saw it online and was concerned that it would look cheap. However, the product turns out to be very attractive, looks like good quality, lovely celtic cross. Bought it as a gift to send to someone in Ireland. Cons:I agr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarijana on 12/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought it for a present, packed it in a gift box (which costed almost as much as this keychain watch lol - hint to DX - offer some present boxes of different sizes in your store and people would buy it) and it looked awsome. I think it looks good, it's heavy and not a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byderesser on 09/14/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is wonderful. I bought this beautiful little watch as a present, and he could hardly believe I only spent about €4,00 on it. The build quality turns out to be surprisingly good. It's made out of sturdy metal. Cons:I haven't discovered any cons yet. So far, I haven'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliamandagnieszk on 04/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small and practical Works well as a gift Well put together Cons:A tiny little bit fiddly to use OtherThoughts:I introduced my brother to DealExtreme and after a browse around the site he asked me to get him this and a few other things. He was really happy with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIsiKuzmi on 09/28/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Elaborate design, nothing burrs, and edges. His lid closes punctually. His quality good, the general effect of the product nice. Onto the price of the product there may be a complaint, very favourable one. Cons:Ease-of-use Rating:(4) The spring of the lid some... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVenefica on 06/25/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This thing looks really expensive, it looks classy like something you might get at a to notch goth store. It would look beautiful as a decoration on a bag or on a key chain. Inside it are a nice, easy to read watch. I do not know what else to say about this, it is a great... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylilchoconut on 02/02/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-unique design -pretty and shiny -quite small, so easy to carry around -clip works great -build quality is quite nice Cons:-a little small so maybe hard to read clock? (though not really a problem...) -it's a little hard to open the watch, it doesn't open up all the way... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNeena on 01/23/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought it to my grandmother and she just loved it. If you intent to buy as a gift, probably you'll make someone really happy. =3 Cons:It would be better if its door opened a bit more, but it won't be a trouble at all. OtherThoughts:Great gift. Looks great on a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections