DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Sandisk CZ33 Cruzer Fit Mini USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black + Red (32GB)
  • 5 star 31 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygeekjdoe on 07/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very small and with a good amount of data (32GB) The tiny size fits excellent in cars where the USB drive won't be showing and would cause people accidentally break it. Cons:It should have come with a cord so it won't be lost easily. The bad thing is that the co... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydiegogash on 05/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A really small size, with great capacity and speed. - good price - trusted SanDisk name - validates as true USB 2.0 device - small metal rod on back for connecting to key chain - included SanDisk Secure Access software -This usb flash drive is very small and you can lea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRodtq on 01/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- small size; - fits perfectly on usb; - works perfectly on usb 2.0; - great storage capacity; - very fast for usb 2.0; Cons:- maybe it can be a little cheaper; - The string hole could be a little bigger, or it should come with a string or a keychain; OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFenrirBR on 01/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Form fator is great! Very small, fits like a glove in your laptop usb port and you can leave it there as a sort of memory expansion without making the laptop bulkier. - Seems to be genuine from the speed tests I performed. At least they were compatible with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKrissCrossje on 01/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This USB glas drive is beautifully small, though had a big capacity of 32 GB. Built quality is very good. Seems a genuine Sandisk product to me. Cons:This USB flash drive is so small, that it can be hard to get the drive out of your computer or laptop. The part sticking... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGustavotofani on 12/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This flash drive is very good. It is so tiny compared to other flash drives and it has a very large capacity (32 gb). It fits perfectly in any USB port. You can put it in a necklace or keychain for convenience. Sandisk is a very good branch and its products are... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysadgoat on 11/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great small usb drive holds lots of music and I no longer have to fear breaking off the regular USB when reaching into my cars console. The blinking light also lets me know it is there ready to go. Cons:Small size makes it difficult to remove, however in this case it re... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucvl on 11/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this is the 3rd one i've ordered and still extremely pleased. Cocers all my needs. Really small, contains my smartphone backup in case something happens on holidays. Can be read easily by smartphone with OTG cable, an dby any PC. The size also makes it unnotic... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydixier1337 on 10/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:quite big storage with a tiny footprint, easily carry your data safely and securely if you use the encryption software rather fast read, good brand name and nice warrenty Cons:could get lost easily, make sure to place it somewhere distinct and/or use the string hole for e... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeneralsimpsoid on 10/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A wonderful USB disk. Formats well and can store a lot of data. I use it in my car stereo and it is small enough that the plug doesn't stick out and get in the way. Has a bright red read light on it and a nice case. Also a hook to attach a lanyard if need be.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections