DX » Community » Reviews » The Simpsons Homer Simpson Figure Style USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Yellow (16GB)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybombcon on 01/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great usb, it contains lots of data and has a really funny shape. I really love the simpsons, so when I saw this usb I really wanted it and bought it immedialty. The price is really good for a 16gb usb flash drive, I can use it for a lot of stuff. Cons:It's not really a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytamigonzavilla on 12/11/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:very goooood product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood goooooooooooooooooooood good price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good quality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good materials!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when I saw it I loved... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrexshark on 06/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to carry around, really useful and the build quality is good. It comes with a case that keeps it safe from damages, excellent to put in the bag. Arrived within a month in perfect conditions. Cons:The drive is located in the head, sometimes it cover other... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybrner80 on 03/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:He is well finished, great capacity to store music or other files, is sturdy, the colors are exactly equal to the original character, and any fan of the Simpsons series I would buy, and comes with a metal box Appreciated by guests as a gift. Cons:nothing negat... Read more

1 0
  • posted byleocentro on 11/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Beutyfull quality jjjjjjjjuu decidindo fviudvsidsv idoso dsdvsscdksdbkdks Seul vcs goda saudava dig. Seduzisses uva dos oscd sofre dsv i há CDS dsv gsvdigyihsdvgdsv gsvdigyihsdvgdsv Eric gostou Tech sv DVDs urge DVD devo usado útero gordo DVDs ú... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPsychopauser on 07/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very funny USB Drive Just as the photo, I thought it would be a bigger toy but is small and perfect to carry around. Materials look kind of good, is soft plastic, but hard enough to not be destroyed easy. Cons:Clearly not "The Simpsons" genuine but very nice and... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections