DX » Community » Reviews » The Simpsons Homer Simpson Figure Style USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Yellow (16GB)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybombcon on 01/14/2014

Great usb, it contains lots of data and has a really funny shape. I really love the simpsons, so when I saw this usb I really wanted it and bought it immedialty. The price is really good for a 16gb usb flash drive, I can use it for a lot of stuff. It's not really a perfect replica of homer, it has a slightly strange shape, you can see that it's not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytamigonzavilla on 12/11/2013

very goooood product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood goooooooooooooooooooood good price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good quality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good materials!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when I saw it I loved it, it is as it appears on your website. delivery time, Because my country is the other side ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrexshark on 06/06/2013

Easy to carry around, really useful and the build quality is good. It comes with a case that keeps it safe from damages, excellent to put in the bag. Arrived within a month in perfect conditions. The drive is located in the head, sometimes it cover other USB ports located right above. No other cons. Excellent choice to gift. The size is as specified.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybrner80 on 03/26/2013

He is well finished, great capacity to store music or other files, is sturdy, the colors are exactly equal to the original character, and any fan of the Simpsons series I would buy, and comes with a metal box Appreciated by guests as a gift. nothing negative. i would say that all the other characters from the simpsons sale, this is the one that looks ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byleocentro on 11/28/2012

Beutyfull quality jjjjjjjjuu decidindo fviudvsidsv idoso dsdvsscdksdbkdks Seul vcs goda saudava dig. Seduzisses uva dos oscd sofre dsv i há CDS dsv gsvdigyihsdvgdsv gsvdigyihsdvgdsv Eric gostou Tech sv DVDs urge DVD devo usado útero gordo DVDs útero ugfvdo ugfvd gsvdigyihsdvgdsv svkhgvfs iuvfdousfvgo usvguovfgfsvo ou design dsv usvguovfgfsvo ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPsychopauser on 07/09/2012

Very funny USB Drive Just as the photo, I thought it would be a bigger toy but is small and perfect to carry around. Materials look kind of good, is soft plastic, but hard enough to not be destroyed easy. Clearly not "The Simpsons" genuine but very nice and funny appearance A little bit hard to separate the head from the body, but might help to not ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections