DX » Community » Reviews » PANNOVO PU Leather Wrist Strap Grip for DSLR Camera - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Excelente Buena Calidad Safety Leather
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9578521 on 08/27/2015

Very comfortable to use once you figure out how to attach it to your DSLR! Camera feels a lot more secure when holding and there is less strain on the fingers and wrist. No instructions given on how to assemble the strap, but possible to figure out by looking at online photos. Product came in a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygiyan on 04/07/2015

This product makes your camera to be safety. It reduces shock when taking photos and the risk of camera falling to the ground.

0 0 0

• posted byDromilo on 12/26/2014

Me gustó su material de imitación cuero y su forma de adaptarse a la muñeca, por otro lado es un poco compleja la manera de montarlo a la cámara, pero una en hecho esto queda si ningún problema.

Impression:Buena Calidad,Handgrip;

0 0 0

• posted byUchihwa on 09/25/2014

Pros: It works, feels leather like, feels nicely warm, price is great cons: Very confusing with straps, No real manual on how to attach it. review: Once you figure out how to attach it with all the linen straps it feels nice and sturdy in your hands. Would i buy it again if i had the chance YES.... Read more

Impression:Leather,Confusing straps,premium feel in hands;

0 0 0

• posted byeliasbravodx2 on 08/07/2014

Totalmente satisfecho calidad y precio excelentes, el unico problema de comprar al exterior desde argentinason las trabas aduaneras, las cuales son solo para los ciudadanos comunes, los gobernantes tienen via libre para todo como... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySoLuSSoMNiuM on 01/30/2014

I bought it for my Nikon D7000 and I would say that it is a good fit. I like dhat I can use tripod even with strap on and it is much useful for me than the neck strap... It' is not such a big deal that I have to loosen it a little from the body when replacing the battery but I have to say it I it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byClaytonAguiarPE on 11/08/2013

Good quality material. It is NOT pure leather (for its price, obviously), but it's soft, cushioned and well-woven. There is absolutely no illustration, instruction or help on how to use it. But there are many youtube videos teaching how to assemble it. The nylon seems strong, but larger strips a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavisanbe on 11/06/2013

This camera grip comes with a great, professional finish. Instructions are graphically clear and understandable. It is attached to any DSLR camera easily and quickly. I tested it myself in three different models ( Nikon D300S, Nikon D90, Canon 60D ) and it holds the camera without any problem. to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFitoma on 09/24/2013

Good replacement for neck strap. If neck strap causes you pain in the neck or back, this is a good solution. If you are ok with neck straps, you can fasten both with a little effort. Bought it for a Nikon D70s and fits perfectly but now it doesn't on a D5200. A flange on the plastic piece needs a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byindika7447 on 09/23/2013

Really really cheap. Probably you cannot buy a similar item at this price anywhere. Very comfortable to the wrist. Perfectly secures your camera on hand. So fear of falling. No good manual explaining how to attach it properly to the camera. So you need to play with it for a while. Some rubber / I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere