Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySoLuSSoMNiuM on 01/30/2014

I bought it for my Nikon D7000 and I would say that it is a good fit. I like dhat I can use tripod even with strap on and it is much useful for me than the neck strap... It' is not such a big deal that I have to loosen it a little from the body when replacing the battery but I have to say it still. I don't feel it free enought when opeating but that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byClaytonAguiarPE on 11/08/2013

Good quality material. It is NOT pure leather (for its price, obviously), but it's soft, cushioned and well-woven. There is absolutely no illustration, instruction or help on how to use it. But there are many youtube videos teaching how to assemble it. The nylon seems strong, but larger strips would show a more confident grip. The leather part could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavisanbe on 11/06/2013

This camera grip comes with a great, professional finish. Instructions are graphically clear and understandable. It is attached to any DSLR camera easily and quickly. I tested it myself in three different models ( Nikon D300S, Nikon D90, Canon 60D ) and it holds the camera without any problem. Once attached to the camera, it is as well very easy to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFitoma on 09/24/2013

Good replacement for neck strap. If neck strap causes you pain in the neck or back, this is a good solution. If you are ok with neck straps, you can fasten both with a little effort. Bought it for a Nikon D70s and fits perfectly but now it doesn't on a D5200. A flange on the plastic piece needs to be cut down for it to fit. Wouldn't use it with a big ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byindika7447 on 09/23/2013

Really really cheap. Probably you cannot buy a similar item at this price anywhere. Very comfortable to the wrist. Perfectly secures your camera on hand. So fear of falling. No good manual explaining how to attach it properly to the camera. So you need to play with it for a while. Some rubber / leather smell when it is taken out of the packaging. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypcmihnea on 09/20/2013

Very useful if you need to keep your camera securely on your hand permanently, bypassing the standard over-the-neck or short loop (around your arm) strap that the majority of cameras come with. Very easy to "install" it on your camera, and to tighten it with only your left hand. It's compatible with all my cameras. You don't have to take it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVisionaire on 06/23/2013

A really well constructed and thought out strap. Other hand grips only have two points of attachment so th? hand sits crooked, with limited access to controls other than the shutter release button. This one has a third - a thin strap for the wrist, so the weight of the camera distributes more evenly and the hand is in a comfortable position. The leather ... Read more

The grip unpacked Grip attached to the camera The additional wrist strap
    3 0
  • posted bymichaljankovsky on 12/25/2012

Definitely good and handy item. For me MUCH better than the standard shoulder strap. I just like to hold my SLR with one hand (unless I mount the flash - then it gets too heavy). The bottom mounts covers the batter slot (Canon 650d). So you must always unscrew it when you want the charge the battery. Would be good to have some lock of the screw - when ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byKadzima on 08/28/2012

Price for this item is attractive. In our shop hard to find this kind of grip, especially for this price. Really cheap and build quality is good. Leather is very soft and clean. All the strap edges bended and fixed. The instruction with pictures how to use it placed on the back of the pachage even kid can get it. No cons! Maybe the manufacturer can ... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections