There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Just what I wanted!

posted by KiwiianoII on 10/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Robust, well-made case and keyboard. Versatile landscape/portrait/tilted options with 4 options for tilt when using the keyboard. Rubberised outer layer is grippy but so far seems to be grime repellent. Charging cable (included) hides in a covered slot behind the screen. Soft keyboard cover that can be used when typing minimises coffee spills or the like if it's a potential problem. Also acts as a protective layer to avoid keyboard scratches on the iPad screen although it may not be necessary as there is normally a gap between keyboard and screen when the case is closed.
    Base has a magnetic switch to shut the iPad down when the case is closed.

Cons:

Keyboard not quite as smooth as Apple's bluetooth models, but still perfectly useable. Latch to release the lid could be a wee bit bigger. Does not connect to iPad's bluetooth automatically, I have to delve into the Preferences to turn the keyboard 'on'. Mildly inconvenient, but not a deal-breaker. Combined weight quite heavy: 1079g but the iPad accounts for 591g so, again, not a problem. I would sooner have 'robust' than 'flimsy'.

OtherThoughts:

This is my second review, first one seems to have disappeared although photos uploaded the same day have appeared.

Bottomline:

I have already recommended this model to friends.
    Love it!!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections