There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Just what I wanted!

posted by KiwiianoII on 10/07/2012
    1 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Robust, well-made case and keyboard. Versatile landscape/portrait/tilted options with 4 options for tilt when using the keyboard. Rubberised outer layer is grippy but so far seems to be grime repellent. Charging cable (included) hides in a covered slot behind the screen. Soft keyboard cover that can be used when typing minimises coffee spills or the like if it's a potential problem. Also acts as a protective layer to avoid keyboard scratches on the iPad screen although it may not be necessary as there is normally a gap between keyboard and screen when the case is closed.
    Base has a magnetic switch to shut the iPad down when the case is closed.

Keyboard not quite as smooth as Apple's bluetooth models, but still perfectly useable. Latch to release the lid could be a wee bit bigger. Does not connect to iPad's bluetooth automatically, I have to delve into the Preferences to turn the keyboard 'on'. Mildly inconvenient, but not a deal-breaker. Combined weight quite heavy: 1079g but the iPad accounts for 591g so, again, not a problem. I would sooner have 'robust' than 'flimsy'.

This is my second review, first one seems to have disappeared although photos uploaded the same day have appeared.

I have already recommended this model to friends.
    Love it!!

Post comment

DX Everywhere