DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Sandisk Cruzer Fit Mini USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black + Red (16GB)
  • 5 star 33 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFlorgi on 07/08/2014

Já efetuei outras compras e chegou certinho em 2 meses. Fiquei insegura na primeira compra, mais vi que o site é confiável. Não tive dificuldade de comprar e uma ótima opção de comprar por boleto que outros sites não tem, isso dificulta a confiabilidade do site. Não houve rastreamento, porém conhe&#2... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarakan08 on 07/03/2014

Best value for best price, I can recommend it for everybody who wants a very small USB. I use it in my car as a normal USB is to big for proper use. no need to install drivers or what so ever. There is some scandisk tool on the usb buy you can easy format it so you have all the capacity to use. none at this moment...it does his job 16gb is big enough ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypupopa on 05/31/2014

Excellent product. I use this in my car stereo, it is almost invisible except for the red blinking light. Very compact, works as expected, no faults so far. Good speed. Outstanding price. None that I can think of. This is a standard flash drive that works on every USB device. No problems at all. Perfect to have a collection of songs in my car stereo ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantiheroic on 05/29/2014

Its an 16 GB usb drive, which I bought as a small thingy so my girlfriend can leave it in her laptop. A year ago or so, I orderd the 4GB, and these seem smaller Its small, so easy to lose, but you can make a loop on the provided metal bracket, sadly there's no loop deliverd with it Adding a small hole for the usb protect case and also a small cord so ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhenrykazuo on 03/30/2014

This is a very good small device with lots of capacity. The small size is perfect for using it in the car to listen music since it is nearly invisible to the eyes. The small size also may be a problem for those who are always using this flashdrive from place to place as it could get easily carried away. Doesn't come with a strap, which is why the metal ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoni15 on 02/24/2014

It's amazing size, almost everything is the USB connector so that once given just excel, it is ideal to leave it fixed at some place like the car radio or any USB port of a media player in your living room for example. It has a decent speed both read and write for USB 2.0. It has a small LED as usual, flashing when used. It has a small ring where power ... Read more

photoclose
    0 0
  • posted bynirvanob on 02/14/2014

Muy pequeña, lo que permite dejarla puesta en el stereo del automovil sin sacarla y no molesta para nada. La calidad del material es bueno y parece durable. No encuentro muchas contras, solo que tendria que tener algun estuche o recipiente para transportarlo si uno no lo quiere dejar puesto en el estereo del automovil. Tiene incluido un programa ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShyrtex on 02/03/2014

Very small, good for keeping it plugged in the car USB port. Very small, hard to hold(seriously). Easy to lose it. The hole, which I'm assuming is for a strap is way too small! I managed to force my strap in, but it kinda "skinned" the cloth part of my strap. Testing it with a speed test software, I get 5.19 MB/s write speed and 21.93 MB/s ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysergioARG on 12/18/2013

Is small and has a large storage capacity. is original! is not an imitation, therefore contruction quality is very good. very comfortable to store your music and files . Is so small that it is scary to lose haha, the only negative is that it does not bring a rope to put, so you have to invent something to put on your keychain and always have it with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byALICEMNZ on 12/18/2013

Really small with big capacity. High quality. Works perfectly, easy too install (first time on the computer). I recommend, scpecially if you need for the car. I bit hard to take off from computer, because of the size, but this is exactly what i like most -> it's size People say its easy to get lost, but you can leave at your car or computer ........ Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections