DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Sandisk Cruzer Fit Mini USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black + Red (16GB)
  • 5 star 22 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFlorgi on 07/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Já efetuei outras compras e chegou certinho em 2 meses. Fiquei insegura na primeira compra, mais vi que o site é confiável. Não tive dificuldade de comprar e uma ótima opção de comprar por boleto que outros sites não tem, isso dif... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantiheroic on 05/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its an 16 GB usb drive, which I bought as a small thingy so my girlfriend can leave it in her laptop. A year ago or so, I orderd the 4GB, and these seem smaller Cons:Its small, so easy to lose, but you can make a loop on the provided metal bracket, sadly there's... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBobtree on 12/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This flashdrive is epic. Fast transfer speed and it dosn't stick out of my car sterio so I can't accidently hit it and break it. Cons:No problems. My only concern (other than loosing it) is how hot it gets when in use. If I take it out of my PC after putting files on, i... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHarblmancer on 11/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very small, fit for applications where it's simply used to extend storage or stay in place. Cons:No USB 3.0, read/write speeds slower than most regular sized drives, but I don't think there's any cheapish alternative that performs better at this size. Hard to pu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfmallozzi on 09/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very small. Very good to use to play mp3 in the car, because it is difficult to bump it and break it. As the product is genuine quality is guaranteed. Muito pequeno. Ótimo para usar no mp3 do carro pois é difícil esbarra e quebrar: o motivo de eu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPascualet on 09/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very small device, good for use in cars and notebooks Cons:It is somewhat cumbersome to handle on equipment type bluray player, due to the size of the device and is very easy to miss if you do not tie a nylon cord, for example. OtherThoughts:Among the 3 pen drive sandis... Read more

0 1
  • posted bylimacleber on 05/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1) It is the best usb stick to impressive friends. When you show in your hand and say that contains sixteen gigabyte, no one can believe you. It is very funny. 2) Its price is very competitive with Brazilian prices, even if considering the fact that it lasts a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnnoNuem on 03/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's a really small device, not bigger than the nail of my tumb. The original Sandisk micro usb drive, no delusion. Cheap for 16GB space, but thats not the reason you buy a Sandisk-product. Works! (well, yes thats importand) Cons:It's a really small device, you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabioapdossanto on 03/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Do not be fooled by the size, it is nano, but with first world technology, very small, easy to miss, unless you put on a keychain. There are 16 gb of storage, and low price. Cons:It's worth buying, there is no contraindication, the size makes it easily could h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPurgar on 03/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excelent product, I have had one for some time now, and I have bought another one. Price is great considering the capacity and size of the flash drive. Very good built quality. Great product I definitly recomend to buy it. Cons:Very very small and you can ease... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections