DX » Community » Reviews » Portable USB Data & Charging Cable for Iphone 4 / 4S - White (12.8CM)
  • 5 star 8 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydoblandopapeles on 12/03/2013

Tiny cable and good price. Works perfectly, very good to keep always with your laptop to charge your iphone. Very recommended. Not at the moment, all is OK. I have ordered other lenght cables and they work absolutely the same, this is nice to put on laptop bag. I think it will work perfectly with iPhone 4, I only tryed to charge an iPhone 4S, but it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDDkirill on 06/23/2013

Compact, nice price, good working. All dock connectors good and same size like original cable. I like this. useful for charging with an external battery. Size allows you to always carry with you and not with lots of wires. Great cable, recommend to all None What might be the cons? Small stylish cable required size works well Useful short cable Best ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrisgoet on 01/22/2013

Perfect size for putting your iPhone and a battery pack in those double pockets on the right front side of many jeans trousers. iPhone in inner pocket, battery in outer one, this cable between them, and cover everything with your shirt! Also great to have in the backpack, for quick data transfer and charge in work, and perfect for travels. The dock ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRenatoBraun on 01/21/2013

I'm a quite picky customer and I was afraid that I would get "what I'm paying for". For my good luck, it is absolutely a clone from the longer original cable that came with my new iPad and iPhone 4. I strongly recommend this product. Not that I can comment now. I have ordered 5 cables and they are absolutely the same. Thus, it seems the supplier ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrvot on 10/23/2012

This really is a fantastic product as it allows you to have your iPod or iPhone syncing next to your Laptop / Mac without loads of cable everywhere! Sometimes it takes an extra push into the iPhone to actually charge as it's not a genuine Apple product. Really works well for on the Train etc as it saves having less 'lead/cable' on the table top. Perfect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byangelnalbantov on 10/22/2012

It's made of quality material. Feels like original iPhone cable. As advertised on picture. I've been using it for a week and it's still very clean and shiny. It's surface is dust durable. It makes perfect contact with the USB slot and the phone slot - no problem at all. Sometimes it seems to me it's a little too short, but being short helps you save ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygodDLL on 08/30/2012

Looks and works the part. Doesn't get stuck, fits in snugly, no annoying recesses to press on when disconnecting the cable. Long enough to afford some movement, but short enough to not mess up your desktop. No cons that I can think of. The bending bit might not be done to Apple's standards, but I've seen Apple's own come apart with usage, so there's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynenadarsic on 08/29/2012

I didn't know how good this cable is, till moment i get it from DX.com. This is very stylish little thing. You can bring you when ever you want with you, with no any problems. His length is small and very practicably. I recommend this product for all iPhone customers. I bought this on DX market and I am very satisfied. Even more than I was expect. His ... Read more

Practic USB cable for iPhone1 Practic USB cable for iPhone2 Practic USB cable for iPhone4 Practic USB cable for iPhone1 DealExtreme Portable USB Data & Charging Cable for iPhone 4
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections