DX » Community » Reviews » Cool Movie/Film Action Board Clock (220V AC)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byomeruzn on 07/14/2013

EXCELLENT build quality. - perfect gift idea for movie buffs. - alarm function. - clicks over in parts-of-a-second for that 'movie board' feeling. - 'clacker' acts as snooze on alarm. - power plug included. - product arrived exactly as shown in photographs. - good bright numbers. - has audio alarm None ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexcavalcanti on 08/06/2012

Good appearance, finishing, functional, works very well. Cool design. There is no instructions... But who needs it to set an alarm clock? Could have integrated FM Radio and/or CD or MP3 player. It would be much better to wake up with music... Product is label as 220V, but works perfectly in 127V. the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byALWest on 07/22/2012

- EXCELLENT build quality. - perfect gift idea for movie buffs. - alarm function. - clicks over in parts-of-a-second for that 'movie board' feeling. - 'clacker' acts as snooze on alarm. - power plug included. - product arrived exactly as shown in photographs. - good bright numbers. - has audio alarm.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGabbz on 11/17/2010

This was a real surprise, it is superb quality and a very neat looking clock indeed. It doesn't feel cheap, it is sturdy and gives an exclusive impression. The digits are all easy to read. I didn't know of the alarm function when I placed the order. You can set an alarm and when the alarm sounds, you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypapaorach on 11/06/2010

- It's a very original idea. - Great gift for movie fans. - Works as advertised. - The Clapper is the SNOOZE function, how cool is that! - Cheaper than normal store prices. - Quality is really good. - Good size for reading from a distance, yet small enough not to stand out in a small room. - Can be hung ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHirorto on 09/20/2010

-Very original design!!!!! -excellent idea of clock!!!! -the price is good for the quality of product!!! -I tought that the clock was bigger, but the size is good!!! -you may think that teh voltage would be a problem (220v)...I turned on in 110v and it worked! No problems with the font. You can buy a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydorayme on 09/11/2010

1. This is one of my best buy from DX. It feels and look more expensive than the price i paid. 2. i particularly like the 1/10 sec digital movement, makes the clock 'alive' 24/7 anytime. 3. The face of the clock is glossy, beautifully crafted. 4. The clapper stick works too just the real one. 5. Another ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandresl74 on 07/05/2010

Very good product. Exceeding all expectations he had and the quality of material and finish is excellent and the price is lower than the other places that have it in their lists. Highly recommended. The watch comes with a clip to support a shelf or hang on a wall. It's strong and resistant. None. The ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byParrot on 01/14/2010

Looks like the real thing and has a nice springy Clack action on clapper. This was purchase late in 2008 for Christmas and has been running all year without a problem. None. The only thing we have had to do was reset the year because at the end of 2009 it went to 2000. However you can set it to 2010 ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPrometheusZX on 10/25/2008

Looks incredibly professional - like it's just been taken right out of a movie studio and repurposed as a clock. The "clapper" part is springy and can be clapped down just like the real thing. The stand on the back can easily be removed, which might be handy if you wish to hang it on a wall.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections