DX » Community » Reviews » Bicycle Bike Plastic Sports Water Bottle - White + Black (750ml)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystefangrmp3 on 08/24/2013

It is made of plastic safe for food and it is not smell as other plastic products I get from DX in the past. It has a nice protective cap at the top, so no dust can mess with the tip you put in your mouth and this is a big advantage. The plastic piece that keeps together the cap seems to me a little small and maybe it will break in the future, but there ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykorobue on 04/05/2013

Well, the great thing about this bottle is that protection part upside, with this you won't sorry about dust anymore when you are drinking the water or some energetic, its very practical and smart protection, you will drink as a king hehe. Well, i tested it yesterday and when i was going down in a city street the bottle simply fell out the water bottle ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybluigif on 02/24/2013

Great Bottle, the translucid plastic cover is excelent to protect the place you put your mouth, specially when riding in the forest or mountain biking. It is clean and atoxic, dont change the liquid flavour or the smell, wich is excelent The blue letters are almost disapearing after a week of intensive use, once it is painted. But I really dont think ... Read more

Bicycle Bike Plastic Sports Water Bottle
    0 1
  • posted bycecubillos on 09/09/2012

Bought them for road and MTB. The bottle is great, offers a good amount of ml's. The strucure is quite hard, but it wouldn't break at the first fall (tested, it falled ad 30 km/h against concrete). It has a very practical protective plastic for the mouth nossle in case you are practicing MTB, which avoid that the mouth nossle gets dirty with dust and ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections