DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Protective 2000mAh Battery Back Case w/ USB Cable for Iphone 4 / 4S - Silver(DC 5V/88.5cm)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaquezolo on 04/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I live in Peru and the 22 days I received the product. I feel great. My iphone is charged 90%. The indicator shows how much charge is left in the battery.It is very easy to use, for me this type of charger is the best I've tasted. Cons:I have no need to be concerned abo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfranklinrdus on 02/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is easy to use. Small. Easy to carry. Very useful for charging your phone without the need for plugs. And have a nice design. Protect your Iphone and charge it. IT'S SO NICE. Cons:It took a while for the arrival of the products, so if you're in a hurry, do not recomm... Read more

0 0
  • posted byizbiggz on 02/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- this gives my iphone 4 aprx 50% battery life - being used to always using a big bulky otter box this some what thick case was actually more comfortable but also doesnt offer as much screen protection Cons:- i find the charge doesnt retain while not in use an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycooler2000 on 10/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Seems to be original Mophie case, I could not tell difference between original or fake. It worked out of box, and after charging overnight it is working beautifully. Cons:There seems to be no cons, just one miss alighted top left corner, it does not line up with... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections