DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Protective 2000mAh Battery Back Case w/ USB Cable for Iphone 4 / 4S - Silver(DC 5V/88.5cm)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaquezolo on 04/12/2013

I live in Peru and the 22 days I received the product. I feel great. My iphone is charged 90%. The indicator shows how much charge is left in the battery.It is very easy to use, for me this type of charger is the best I've tasted. I have no need to be concerned about the battery anymore.My iPhone battery lasts only half a day ahorapuedo me be more calm.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfranklinrdus on 02/19/2013

It is easy to use. Small. Easy to carry. Very useful for charging your phone without the need for plugs. And have a nice design. Protect your Iphone and charge it. IT'S SO NICE. It took a while for the arrival of the products, so if you're in a hurry, do not recommend. Does not protect the front very well, so be careful when using it not to scratch ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byizbiggz on 02/16/2013

- this gives my iphone 4 aprx 50% battery life - being used to always using a big bulky otter box this some what thick case was actually more comfortable but also doesnt offer as much screen protection - i find the charge doesnt retain while not in use and will eventually deplete if not continously charging so keep it connected and always charged on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycooler2000 on 10/21/2012

Seems to be original Mophie case, I could not tell difference between original or fake. It worked out of box, and after charging overnight it is working beautifully. There seems to be no cons, just one miss alighted top left corner, it does not line up with Mophie main body. If they would work out allignment issues, it would be perfect case. Back body ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections