DX » Community » Reviews » 5.11 Tactical Series Anti-Slip Full Finger Gloves - Black (Pair)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byparirovanie on 04/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:use for the outdoor activities in the wood was initially planned, when receiving understood that only for rolling by bicycle and daily socks. Cons:gloves are well stitched, the flypaper looks safely, on palms antiskid evaporation (points) OtherThoughts:the truth was dis... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydlumitao on 03/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great fit and keeps your hand warm Anti-slip works great when picking up metal parts Made of very good fabric I looked at other gloves and this is the gloves that I though would be great outdoor. This gloves always goes with me. Cons:none OtherThoughts:I always have thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywarlock1212 on 02/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This gloves is really nice. The quality semes good the material is thin so you don't lose touch when you handle delicate objects. The size is good to fore my avredge size hands. It's a plus to that the gloves lock bad as to fore the love price. Cons:The Velcro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaekrusty on 01/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great quality and finish. Fits great on big hands, really thin, you don't loose touch to handle weapons or drive. Lightweight and comfortable, with strong and well finished seams. Vary nice rubber finish that dont let the glove slip over surfaces. Cons:The Vel... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySuperCoc0 on 12/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fits great on big hands, really thin, you don't loose touch to handle tools or drive. Lightweight and comfortable, with strong and well finished seams Cons:The Velcro type used in the adjustment is not likely to be effective after a few days of use OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections