DX » Community » Reviews » 1.5" LCD Multi-Function Digital Clamp Multimeter - Green + Yellow
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKukSu on 01/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It feels very sturdy and not like a toy. Clamp multimeters like this, costs here in finland like 100€ and fluke can go over 200€ im very happy with this quality, and its cheap.Cons:I can not think of any cons.OtherThoughts:I'm pretty sure that this is as durable... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJuanAlv on 10/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:This is a clamp meter of extraordinary value at an incredible price. It enables a very effective measure of continuous current up to 400 amps. Also provides support to measure frequencies up to 20 MHz. It also has the ability to measure capacitors of high value.C... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymauroxj on 04/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very usefull tool, it is a very solid clamp multimeter it seems it won't ever broke up (and certainly I hope so!!!) . A must have if you often deal with cables and electricity, this tool will make your life easier.. surely you know it..Cons:No cons at all, maybe it could... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections