DX » Community » Reviews » 2-Channel Motor Driver Shield for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by adnaneh on 04/19/2014

Pros: It is a nice product. Adequate to my needs. It is similar to what advertised for. Nice packaging was up to my expectations. The board is compatible with Arduino Board. Has nice additional features. Cons: Delivery time has been extended. Simply because f the parcel going north to south, east to west before reaching location. It would have... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by thebobdestroyer on 01/06/2014

Pros: Very good price. Everything came fine. For me was most important that motorshield was welded. So its really good for anyone instead beginners like me. Time of delivery was pretty quick even it was Christmas time. Pins of Arduino motor shield wasnt broken. Cons: Almost best price on world market. OtherThoughts: Just one thing let me a litt... Read more

0 0
  • posted by kjkrum on 05/04/2013

Pros: Built exactly to spec. Quality assembly. Cons: Built exactly to spec. Mine arrived in a bubble wrap envelope with some bent header pins, but I was able to straighten them. OtherThoughts: The revised parts list on ladyada.net specifies 25V 47uF for C7 and C8, but the official schematic still shows 16V caps, and this product is built accord... Read more

1 0
  • posted by tedao00 on 02/06/2013

Pros: Really easy to use, because the codes are easily found on the internet. It's easy to attach with the Arduino board, just attach and program, that easy. Good for using with the prototyping kits of dx.com, and controlling 2 Stepper or 4 DC motors, AND one or two servo. Cons: The output current of the L9110 IC is low, making it unuseful for... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections