Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySandrobotelho on 05/03/2011

Very nice gaming! Nice building quality, it not unbreakeble, but it lasts very long time. I have it for more han ine year. It is very easy to install an use. Very cheap for its proposal and makes the gaming very cool. Not for every games, but I play it also in Metroid and its very cool. If you are looking for better experiences, this one is a good beginning.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybootshacker on 03/12/2011

-alll buttons work -lightweight -sturdy -keeps the wire wrapped up out of the way -cheap almost fourth of the price then in stores - i love the remote latch -hard to get nun chuck in and all wraped up -time consuming to set up - where the wire comes out of remote to get wrapped up can be better designed -were the wired comes up to the nun chuck is kinda ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byorivar on 07/31/2009

* Great for first person shooters - I've been using it with Call of Duty 5 and even though it's easier to play with a mouse and keyboard the gaming experience is much better with a (plastic) gun * Good design - based on the original Wii Zapper, this item has carefully placed compartments for the nanchuck cable and mounting the nanchuck and a good grip ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxodren on 03/23/2009

cheapest that i can find still. works great when playing call of duty 5 on my wii. i'm able to coil my nunchuk perfectly on the zapper. looks exactly the same as original. didn't came in a box like i expected, came in bubble foam wrap to protect it. some light marks and stains on it so won't really rate it as perfect build. could be cheaper and benefit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTassoni on 01/28/2009

*Excellent Build Quality *The same as genuine, I almost thought I had recieved th original onde. *Nice Packaging *Awesome to play shooter games ********************************************* ********************************************* Not much to say against, just the price could be a bit lower, but even so, it's worth considering the build quality.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomq90 on 07/19/2008

Same As Orignal feels well made wii mote fits in fine nunchuck fits in fine compartment for wire good fun for shooting games £10 cheaper than in the u.k. (no game thoe but i herd links crossbow training is not that good anyway) not really any cons. maby could of been a little cheaper but i didnt mind paying £10 for this um ive got way to much ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections