DX » Community » Reviews » IIC / I2C Serial 3.2" LCD 2004 Module Display for Arduino
Customer’s impression:
Easy to use Generally OK Good LCD i2c
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9615816 on 01/08/2017

Impression:Good LCD;

I was a bit nervous about how it would fare. It turned out to be really nice. I use it with my Uno with no problems. I have not gotren it to work with my ESP8266 but I think that is my own fault. Library isses ai guess.

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by8784677 on 03/16/2016

Impression:Generally OK;

For this one you need a lot of cables, but it is good to practice with it. After a while (a year) the LCD starts showing some change in colour (and nothing was tampered with).

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10079769 on 03/03/2016

Impression:Easy to use,Good LCD,i2c;

Ждал с нетерпением, до этого использовал Bluetooth для просмотра температуры/влажности/уровня CO2, получил его и через 30 мин он у меня уже все показывал, фотка снизу

Usefull LCD

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjanikle on 12/02/2015

Pros: easy to use, comes with integrated i2c driver Cons: can not set the address on the i2c driver

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9026481 on 10/30/2015

Excellent display with fast refresh, easy to plug (I2C), worth every cent

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bypisicaverde on 10/14/2015

A good quality piece of electronics ; easy to wire and to use. The image is clear and sharp. The background should be blue (look into the description), mine was green-yellow-ish. Do not forget to connect it to 5V, not 3V (as I did). The Urfinus link has expired, the Fmalpardita library did not I... Read more

A good LCD.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byurfinus on 04/05/2014

This LCD display has a user friendly i2c interface that makes it easy to use it for soih needs. Working library can be found here - http://theurfinus.livejournal.com/171293.html Perhaps the high price for this display, other shortcomings I was not discovered. This LCD display has 4 lines of 20 be... Read more

I2C LCD display qc2004a

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byTipuFIN on 01/02/2013

+ New I2c chip is very user friendly with software options for e.g. switching backlight on/off. + No jumper needed for background led + new chip is very thin and requires less space compared to the old one - You need to have two versions of the I2c if you have older versions of the I2c chip. - to... Read more

Update you Arduino I2c lib if you receive new I2c

5 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byponakka on 12/31/2012

Works and has nice brightness and just four wires overall. Contrast trimmer is REALLY tight. I'm always worrying to break it. Luckily it needs to be set just once. I2C Adress is really 0x20, not what was told. When address and example code were found from interwebs everything was fine- read from... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDallco on 11/02/2012

After finding the right code piece of cake to use It is a black on green screen. Some small grimmy dirt behind the screen use this code: #include <LiquidCrystal_I2C.h> #define I2C_ADDR 0x27 // Define I2C Address #define BACKLIGHT_PIN 3 #define En_pin 2 #define Rw_pin 1 #define Rs_pin D4_pin... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere