DX » Community » Reviews » New-C80-1 Cree XM-L T6 1000LM 5-Mode White Light Flashlight - Coffee (1 x 18650)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrikne5 on 07/24/2013

This is very bright light. It's just right sized, you can carry it always with you. Color of light is bright white. It's good when you point far or close. Prize is just good for lamp like this. Its light weight. None, Everything works just like you can dream off. If you are not satisfied, just go on and buy led lenser with 180€. And you dont get near ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynypon1 on 12/12/2012

This flashlight will change the darkness of the night to the bright daylight! Easy usage with only one button! The feeling when you hold the bulb is genuine, it feels like a quality lamp! It has some more features than what I need! But this does not need not be a disadvantage for other users! It was a little bigger than what I thought before I bought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystager702 on 07/27/2012

very bright led flash light. good running time. still using it with battery over a month, not charged yet. mods can be switched with slightly tapping button. no need to switch off and back on. just to cut the circle of power. bright for 200m. sorry for my bad english velmi jasná baterka pre rybárov a polovníkov. ale aj na bežné použ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections