DX » Community » Reviews » 14-in-1 Professional Disassembly Repairing Tool for Iphone
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMattMan7 on 08/29/2013

This kit is great! It has many tools and very useful. One thing that suprised me was that at the tip of the screwdrivers there is a magnet to help you atrract the screws your working with which for the price I was paying I didnt expect. The grip side turn to help with the turning of the screwdriver very ... Read more

All in one

0 0 0

• posted byambercap on 08/21/2013

All the tools needed to repair iPhone 3GS/4/4S are included, though only one Philips and one Torx driver are needed, and the forceps, knife and plastic pry tools. The screwdrivers are magnetized which is essential. The quality is quite good and the blister pack holds everything nicely. The knife is useful ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycacau313 on 08/12/2013

Great price, many sizes of screwdrives, a good variability of tools necessary for disassembling iPhones. I got to disassemble my iPhone 4S, except for a 1.2 screw, that is not included on the kit. The Quality is kind of poor due to one of the screwdrives got a little wear after one use only. Its tip ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelerock on 03/30/2013

Good quality,magnetic tips make it very easy to use. Some of the items were never used. I didn't like to color of the tools. If you like to do it yourself you should defenetly buy this item,the price is good for what you get!If you like to do it yourself you should defenetly buy this item,the price is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaspern on 02/26/2013

- Almost every tool for iPhone 4/s repairs in this set. - Screwdrivers fit perfectly to the screws. - Magnetic screwdrivers. - The T 0.8 screwdriver opens iPhone 5. - Very solid plastic inlay. Does not break when you put back your tools. Plastic thing broken when I tried to separate display from case ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypcoroado on 11/13/2012

The keys and the bistori are of very good quality. The order was very good packaging. The spatula could be better, the support is not very well fixed, but it serves to function. The tools plastic after use once, presentation some wear, but all plastic tool would thus if it is applied with some force.... Read more

2 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections