DX » Community » Reviews » Skull Style Flip-Open Quartz Wrist Watch for Men - Camouflage (1 x 377)
Customer’s impression:
Stylish nice looking bad materials
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byceaof on 09/15/2014

Pros: it's very stylish, a very good looking watch, made of tarpaulin, so, it's a strong wristband Cons: it has broke really fast, a pin that holds the clock to the wristband, has released very easy, i could put it back, but for my luck, i didnt lost the piece, i had put some glue on the pin, so let'... Read more

A very cool watch, but very cheap

Impression:Stylish,nice looking,bad materials;

1 0 1

• posted byPedroluq on 03/19/2014

Really stylish, great looking watch, everywhere people notice and like it. The watch really works, keeps the time ok. What more do I want for the price? The inside of the strap really look like paper. I had to lubricade the lid so it would open and close smoothly. Really no big deal. It's not a pratical ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylexor on 08/29/2012

-Great looking watch. -Cover opens to reveal time. -Good built quality. -My son just loves this watch. -Cool factor. -Something completely different. -The inner part of the strap seems to be made of paper. -Great fun product for kids or young adults. -Something completely different. -I just wish I bought ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections