DX » Community » Reviews » Roswheel Outdoor Fashion Top Tube Belt Bag - Black + Blue + Grey
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjrodrigue3602 on 08/12/2013

A well finished bag, which fits very well to the bike, in which the mobile phone is held very well, and which comes absolutely necessary. When pedaling standing on the bike, you can rub on your knees, but do not bother too. If you are not too picky, this counter will not so important to you. I was impressed how well it was finished, and the great value ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShadrov on 07/13/2013

quality of the product is very good. and you can use the phone with it. it has 2 zipper so its very good to set earphone cable adjustment The transparent cover for the phone storage reflects light so its difficult to see your phone in the day. Too much glare. The space is big enough to place an iPhone or something bigger with no problem. My bike is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGabatronic on 05/31/2013

It cames with three different points with Velcro to hols firmly to the bike. It´s really nice and quality is excelent! It holds firmly to the bike and size is perfect. Placing the phone in the upper side could be a little bit more easier, but is not a problem. The space is big enough to place an iPhone or something bigger with no problem. My bike ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySergeiYatchenko on 05/15/2013

very cool thing! minimal price! the quality is excellent! in general it is necessary to take! seemingly it is not very big but the phone is a 4.3 inch vlazit (albeit a stretch) kriditka, money, glasses and small tool vlazit without problems. blogodarya transparent top, you can use the phone as a GPS. phone screen much glare in bright sunlight! I would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytunckuyel on 11/27/2012

quality of the product is very good. and you can use the phone with it. it has 2 zipper so its very good to set earphone cable adjustment connection is velcro but its ok for me. my phone never falled in this. Sometimes my phone's capacitive monitor is not working properly. but in charge or earbud connected it works. I dont know why i havent use in heavy ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalepal on 11/14/2012

Is smaller than it appears, but it has a goos size to storage other things than your cellphone. High quality fabrics and colors. The transparent cover for the phone storage reflects light so its difficult to see your phone in the day. Too much glare. I bougth this for mi samsung galaxy S3 and in fits very very thigth. I think that an Iphone would fit ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections