DX » Community » Reviews » Bike Bicycle 8-Sound 7-Flashing Electric Horn - Black + Blue (2 x AA)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylintzu on 06/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:If you are looking for a good Flashing Electric Horn, you should buy this one, it has 8 different sounds. And the horn is pretty hard, this thing is definitely fun on your bicycle, So if you need a cheap electric horn, you should buy this one, it is definitely w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGILMARGOMES on 04/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:liked the product arrived earlier than I was expecting, had already bought another product that took 3 months to arrive, and this arrived in less than one month. My children loved the sounds Cons:liked the product arrived earlier than I was expecting, had alre... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCossack009 on 10/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:If you are looking for a good Flashing Electric Horn, you should buy this one, it has 8 different sounds. And the horn is pretty hard, this thing is definitely fun on your bicycle, So if you need a cheap electric horn, you should buy this one, it is definitely worth of bu... Read more

Awesome horn
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections