DX » Community » Reviews » Bike Bicycle 8-Sound 7-Flashing Electric Horn - Black + Blue (2 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
excelent dobrý quiet silent
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysoniklib on 02/17/2015

Pro: Dobrý silný zvuk, světelná signalizace, slušná kvalita zpracovaní. Proti: Není vodotěsný, úchytka na řídítka z tenkého plastu. Dojem: Celkem slušný výrobek za dobrou cenu. Úkol plní-k nepřeslechnutí D:

Impression:dobrý;

0 1 0

• posted bytimtak on 12/22/2014

The product seems to be made by the same company as that which makes the six sound alarm. And it is almost if they looked at my review of their previous product and then made this superior product. The problem with the 6 sound alarm for me was 1) It used a 9v battery whereas I would prefer AA One... Read more

Impression:quiet silent;

0 0 0

• posted byadinamarca on 12/03/2014

excelente producot muy ruidoso y varias combinaciones para quedar sordo y con terminaciones y luces que dejan satisfecho.

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted bylintzu on 06/04/2013

If you are looking for a good Flashing Electric Horn, you should buy this one, it has 8 different sounds. And the horn is pretty hard, this thing is definitely fun on your bicycle, So if you need a cheap electric horn, you should buy this one, it is definitely worth of buying it! it has a good +... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGILMARGOMES on 04/09/2013

liked the product arrived earlier than I was expecting, had already bought another product that took 3 months to arrive, and this arrived in less than one month. My children loved the sounds liked the product arrived earlier than I was expecting, had already bought another product that took 3 to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCossack009 on 10/13/2012

If you are looking for a good Flashing Electric Horn, you should buy this one, it has 8 different sounds. And the horn is pretty hard, this thing is definitely fun on your bicycle, So if you need a cheap electric horn, you should buy this one, it is definitely worth of buying it! it has a good +... Read more

Awesome horn

0 0 3

DX Everywhere