DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Aluminum Alloy Stylus Pen for Samsung Galaxy S3 / i9300 / HTC ONE X / ONE S - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Bueno kvalita Recommended.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byladygagagagaga on 01/17/2015

Good size, not too big, not too small. Good to hold in hand. Sometimes a little bit slippery and maybe a bit too light in weight. Very good price! There's no difference to the more expensive pens. Works fine on my Aoson M723 tablet and also with HTC Wildfire S and Samsung Galaxy SIII. Very to and... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bytaco1101 on 01/05/2015

Pros: cheap, pretty good quality for it's price. Cons: -maybe a bit too thick, but it's not a problem. -it's hollowed, so if you are careless, it could just bend anywhere. Other: My pen was damaged during shipping, there's a bent area near to the touching ending. If it wasn't so cheap, i'd send... Read more

Overall it's good, but it was damaged during shipping

Impression:Recommended.;

0 0 0

• posted byAndrewNotime on 12/13/2014

Pros: Za danou cenu snad nelze hledat chyby. Je to poměrně malý plastový stylus, který nevypadá tak levně, kolik ve skutečnosti stojí. Funguje na kapacitních displejích. Cons: Občas se mi stane, že chvíli displej telefonu nereaguje na dotyk stylusu, i když na dotyk prstu funguje normálně.

Impression:kvalita;

0 0 0

• posted bydaviantonio on 11/29/2014

Muy facil de usar y barato, es liviano y es compatible con todos mis celulares y tablet touch. La calidad es debil.

Impression:Bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byGrganator on 01/20/2014

Plastic strong body, works nice on all my HTC phones. I dont see any difference to 10$ pens sold in local shop! fits nice to hand. The rubber cab could be a bit more slippery. In general i got good impression. Plastic strong body, works nice on all my HTC phones. I dont see any difference to 10$... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPeladoP on 12/09/2013

It is lightweight, works fine on my S3, like a pen. It is very accurate. None. It is a very simple device, it's hard to write much about it. It is a very simple device, it's hard to write much about it. It is a very simple device, it's hard to write much about it. I tried it on a friend's iPhone4... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNikolaySokolov on 09/13/2013

Excellent product - i use it every day with my Galaxy S4 and its super! This Stylus pen is light, cheap, you can carry in a pocket! I tryed it on HTC Desire HD, Prestigio 7" tablet and Galaxy S4 - it works with no problems on all gadgets:) You can break it very easy. The quallity is not but... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byEnavs on 08/25/2013

- Very light. - Long enough to hold like a pen or pencil. - Very good replacement for my fingers :) - Can fit in shirts' pocket like other pens. - Capacitive tip is soft and sensitive. Don't put it in your jeans' back pocket. It's so light you'd forget it's there, you'll sit and it will break...... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAzetium on 07/19/2013

I'm totally in love with this pen, I can't believe I saw this in a local mall for like $12 and I bought one here for $1.90. It works perfectly, it's really precise, I can write like with a normal pen, no difference. Great product, it wouldn't have been better. Not a big fan of the rubber nib. to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byemreaktuna on 07/15/2013

-works perfect -nice size for both the phone and the hand -suits well for handwriting -the most important thing is, you can press the buttons of the phone with this stylus, the original stylus of my phone could not do that. -cheap quality, both the material and build quality is below the rubber a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections