DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Aluminum Alloy Stylus Pen for Samsung Galaxy S3 / i9300 / HTC ONE X / ONE S - Silver
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarthakaercher on 12/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very light, material appears to be fragile, but still not as warped fell to the ground. The price is reasonable for such a product and has a hole in the tip very useful to hold on strand. Muito leve, material aparenta ser frágil, mas mesmo assim não... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPedroMoschetta on 09/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Cheap; - Good quality and soft material, it doesn't scratch your smartphone screen; - Very light, feels good in the hand; - Elegant metal design, looks like a real pen; - Works with any kind of touch screen Cons:- People with big hands may find it too small... Read more

0 0
  • posted byn1ghtelf on 04/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I like the size of the Pen. The quality is very good the Material (Aluminium). Even if it makes it a little to light for taste. Cons:The only con i have for this is that the top could be a little thinner so you could have a little more precise input on the tou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byherbo333 on 02/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It has many good things, first it's very light because of the aluminium. The size is perfect, as it fits in a case that i have for my phone. The quality seems to be OK, and for the price is a great option. It also have a small hole in one side of the pen to tie it somewhe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschoofseckel on 12/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The size is perfect to use it - and one of them (i have on of my office desks) is still workig well after more then a year. really usefull to controll pads and smartphones. the contact is always good on my galaxy S3 and all tablets i have used it until now. Cons:no con,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGiovasNF on 10/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works well in my Samsung Galaxy SIII and on my iPod Touch and my friend´s iPhones. Great for drawings and taking notes in Sketchbook, drawing in Draw Something or retouching photos on Photoshop. Cons:Feels cheap, but it is understandable. The price could be better... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypfassio on 08/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:this is a classic pen for capacitive display, nothing extraordinary. Lightweight, well made, is used with seplicità. has holes to insert a key ring or hang. optimally functional and precise, using well on tablet or smartphone, the perfect is used in the dra... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections