DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Aluminum Alloy Stylus Pen for Samsung Galaxy S3 / i9300 / HTC ONE X / ONE S - Silver
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythedachigga on 07/08/2014

Shirt clip, feels good in the hand, natural feeling as if it's a pen, not as slippery or draggy as other styluses I've used in the past. None, the weight is not an issue. It feels sturdy but I have a feeling the metal will dent or scratch easily. Mine came partially scratched but it of course doesn't affect the main function of the stylus. Its smooth ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarthakaercher on 12/09/2013

Very light, material appears to be fragile, but still not as warped fell to the ground. The price is reasonable for such a product and has a hole in the tip very useful to hold on strand. Muito leve, material aparenta ser frágil, mas mesmo assim não entortou quanto caiu no chão. O preço é razoável para tal produto e tem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPedroMoschetta on 09/08/2013

- Cheap; - Good quality and soft material, it doesn't scratch your smartphone screen; - Very light, feels good in the hand; - Elegant metal design, looks like a real pen; - Works with any kind of touch screen - People with big hands may find it too small Using a touch screen stylus is great for some apps, specially those with handwritten input (like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byn1ghtelf on 04/20/2013

I like the size of the Pen. The quality is very good the Material (Aluminium). Even if it makes it a little to light for taste. The only con i have for this is that the top could be a little thinner so you could have a little more precise input on the touch screen. Great Price/Quality ratio, i mean its just a pen so I can not think of any other thoughts ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byherbo333 on 02/25/2013

It has many good things, first it's very light because of the aluminium. The size is perfect, as it fits in a case that i have for my phone. The quality seems to be OK, and for the price is a great option. It also have a small hole in one side of the pen to tie it somewhere. I Haven't find any con yet, maybe with the use the pen could get some scratches.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschoofseckel on 12/09/2012

The size is perfect to use it - and one of them (i have on of my office desks) is still workig well after more then a year. really usefull to controll pads and smartphones. the contact is always good on my galaxy S3 and all tablets i have used it until now. no con, one of them loosed the silver color, but for less than 2.-- absolutely no con! its a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGiovasNF on 10/03/2012

Works well in my Samsung Galaxy SIII and on my iPod Touch and my friend´s iPhones. Great for drawings and taking notes in Sketchbook, drawing in Draw Something or retouching photos on Photoshop. Feels cheap, but it is understandable. The price could be better for the quality of the product. It´s just a plastic pen with a rubber point, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypfassio on 08/11/2012

this is a classic pen for capacitive display, nothing extraordinary. Lightweight, well made, is used with seplicità. has holes to insert a key ring or hang. optimally functional and precise, using well on tablet or smartphone, the perfect is used in the drawing or writing with a tablet. elegant and simple design, very soft tip does not damage the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections