DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Aluminum Alloy Stylus Pen for Samsung Galaxy S3 / i9300 / HTC ONE X / ONE S - Red
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythedachigga on 07/08/2014

Shirt clip, feels good in the hand, natural feeling as if it's a pen, not as slippery or draggy as other styluses I've used in the past. None, the weight is not an issue. It feels sturdy but I have a feeling the metal will dent or scratch easily. Mine came partially scratched but it of course doesn't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysergiotda on 03/27/2014

This pen works fine on my smartphone. I've used it for playing games, typing and drawing. My smartphone reacts perfectly to the pen, so no problems there. The pen is light weight, but the metal seems solid. Other than that it has a very nice and simple design. nothing at all , i just love it .no cons ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byv4k3r0 on 10/15/2013

If you have a big smartphone it will be really useful, it doesn't matter if ypu have an iphone or an android phone, you can use it and it works great. The price is really good and the design is cool, you can get all the colors and it really works. Even though it looks like the pen material is strong,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychelltoria on 11/21/2012

This pen works fine on my smartphone. I've used it for playing games, typing and drawing. My smartphone reacts perfectly to the pen, so no problems there. The pen is light weight, but the metal seems solid. Other than that it has a very nice and simple design. It's a little shorter than a regular pen,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysergiotda on 09/27/2012

Good and reliable touch. I like the soft tip that is more smaller than fingers. Way better choice than hard tip versios that are also available here in DX. Good stylus if you need to use something other than you finger I was actually surprised at the accuracy of it. When you are using it with a game ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections