DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PET Matte Screen Protector Guard Film for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 (5-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 22 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 17 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalperkaban on 04/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's completely suitable with the screen of Samsung Galaxy SIII i9300. When you stick it on the screen, if you clean it well, there is no bubbles. I have bought this 5 pieces but I have used only one of these. Because of it's high quality, I use one of them fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjelle1232 on 11/27/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Goede kwaliteit, past perfect op de samsung galaxy s3 en zlle benodigdheden zitten erbij om de screenprotector makkelijk op het scherm van de gsm aan te brengen Cons:Het heeft wel ettelijke weken geduurd eer dit klein productje (verpzkking) aangekomen was, dit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysammj7 on 10/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The quality of the price is good and it is very cheap compared to buying from a store. Large quantity for a cheap price and protects thr phone well from scratches and lasts very long. My first protector I have been using for more than 6 month and not a sing da... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOmerrr12121234 on 09/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:the main advantage of this product is the great price. 2.9$ for 5!!! pieces of screen protectors is a really great price in comparison to 7-10$ per one piece retail. in addition, the product fit almost perfectly(shape, size, ect...) to the device its was made fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygsr2012 on 07/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Goes on easily - Durable - No glare - Doesn't lower quality of screen image - Smooth - Included scrubbing cloth works well Cons:None OtherThoughts:- This doesn't properly fit the i747 (North American) version. To make it fit you have to slightly trim off the t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShadowRaider on 07/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:these screen covers are ideal for protection of the smartphone touchscreen since it catches the scratches instead of the screen and when it has been damaged enough just peel it of and the screen is still as good as new... Cons:there is just two minor problems... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydumo7 on 06/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These screen protectors as the most of similar ones fit exact display area (not the whole screen) of Samsung Galaxy S3 smartphone. They are very transparent and do their job. Protectors come well packed, each one comes in separate package with a clearning fabr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFoolZero on 05/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Five items for this price!!! Easy to apply Cons:Scratches easily Does not cover the whole screen. the protector is not wide enough to cover the whole screen. The side bars are not covered at all. I hope this will not leave marks on the unprotected parts, once... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySm00th3mi1 on 05/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits perfectly over the screen, buttons, speaker camera and IR Sensors. Can hardly see it when properly applied. Cons:Advertised as Matte, actually Gloss received. Gloss scratched within the first week of use one 2 of my phones. OtherThoughts:Be careful when a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybozicg on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good protection and good product for the price offered, my galaxy S III is well protected now. I saw nearly the same protector for 10$ in my local store and has 5 pieces if you miss it's great ;) Cons:I do not like the size. Thought it will cover all the screen... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections