DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PET Matte Screen Protector Guard Film for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 (5-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
good leuk Satisified Matted
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9301760 on 08/14/2015

this is a great and cheap bargain. at the local shop, one piece costs 5eur, but here the price is amazing. it's very easy to install it on my phone screen

Impression:Satisified;

0 0 0

• posted by9237864 on 07/16/2015

Pros: Well its a normal screen protector. Its okay no problems with that (some problems specified in cons) holds very good and easy to use. Cons: There are 5 screen protectors in this pack.. 2 of them peeled off in one week and other i gave 2 to my friends and they have it since i gave it to So i... Read more

Impression:good,Satisified;

0 0 0

• posted bydinnocencio on 06/23/2015

Not so easy to put on, but great quality and cheap.

0 0 0

• posted bymassaro1956 on 04/23/2015

Pros: Boa qualidade. É relativamente fácil de aplicar. Preço barato para 5 peças. BEM claro - espessura perfeita.

0 0 0

• posted bymricher on 03/25/2015

Pros : Verry cheap. Protect well Cons : Hard to apply. Rough on the touch. Make bubble in the screen

Impression:leuk;

0 0 0

• posted by8975863 on 01/21/2015

Complete satisfaction

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byUnsal1996 on 12/26/2014

Goeie screen protectors met een matte laag erop wat heel fijn is en 5 stuks voor een redelijke prijs, ben er blij mee

Impression:leuk;

0 0 0

• posted byMoshrom on 12/01/2014

Pros: Cheap Fits good Bundle pack! Cons: Matted Feels a little rough No application kit Conclusion: It works well and cost nothing, if I buy this in a retail store here (Sweden), the price is 10USD for 1pc. And with this pack, if it scratches you can replace it. I scratched mine yesterday, had it... Read more

Impression:good,Matted;

0 0 0

• posted byjlogicbud on 09/27/2014

As always anything from this site does work and serves it purpose, I come here to buy things that are cheap yet functional.

0 0 0

• posted byalperkaban on 04/23/2014

It's completely suitable with the screen of Samsung Galaxy SIII i9300. When you stick it on the screen, if you clean it well, there is no bubbles. I have bought this 5 pieces but I have used only one of these. Because of it's high quality, I use one of them for a year and I have given two of them... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere