DX » Community » Reviews » Protective ABS Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Transparent
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysergiotda on 03/27/2014

very cute guard! to be transparent and very thin plastic, they adapt perfectly to the phone. It is very bright and goes unnoticed, not hiding how nice it is the phone. adequately protects ultra thin. muy lindo protector! al ser de plastico transparente y muy fino, se adapto perfectamente al celular. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEuphoricall78 on 02/07/2014

Was looking for a case that was simple yet transparent as to not take away from the oem look of the Samsung S3. Didn't have high expectations, but this case is great! Fits perfect and snaps on like a glove and its clear case shows off the oem finish. This case has saved my phone a few times from dropping ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroozbeh on 10/08/2013

looks great, light and protects the phone if it falls from the side. clear color so it wont be flashy at all. very easy to clean as well. does't cover the top of the phone. I have not dropped my phone so I can't comment on how well it will protect the phone but from the look of it if you drop it from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMerick on 09/05/2013

I Like this product, because it is a very cheap, very good looking, and very usefull case for my Samsung galaxy S3. It have a perfect match with Galaxy S3, fits perfectly, the transparent color makes the original color of the smartphone stay featured. The quality of the material is very nice for the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypedrozembo on 06/14/2013

Well, I guess this case is good if you just care to protect the back of your phone. Also, its good quality and it fits the phone perfectly. You get easy access to all the plugs an buttons. Its quite cheap. This case scratches pretty easily and you can definitely notice this scratches on the back. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byliebrecbr on 06/11/2013

very cute guard! to be transparent and very thin plastic, they adapt perfectly to the phone. It is very bright and goes unnoticed, not hiding how nice it is the phone. adequately protects ultra thin. muy lindo protector! al ser de plastico transparente y muy fino, se adapto perfectamente al celular. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byastiar on 06/04/2013

Al ser totalmente transparente, te permite tener el movil protegido y disfrutar de su diseño Cuando le entra suciedad se ve mucho.Con el contacto de la tapa trasera le aparecen unas manchas iguales que las de humedad, pero nada que no se pueda aguantar. Por el precio que tiene no se le puede pedir ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydcmdx on 05/27/2013

This case for the Galaxy SIII is one of my favourites. I prefer it to a standard silicone case because this one offers almost as much drop protection but it is very thin and it shows off the slim profile of the phone. I also appreciate how crystal clear the material is, it's nice to see the white back ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjhslpm on 04/26/2013

- Very easy to put on; - Nice look on the phone - thin; - The protection is good, does what it's supposed to; - Can be easily cleaned; - Transparent; - Really good price. - A little hard to get it off - a bit tight; - Get's dirty often; - As it's transparent, when scratched, looks like the scratch is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeliashlo on 04/22/2013

A nice ABS cas for Samsung Galaxy SIII. Very Cheap (At the stores a similar case cost about 15$, at least...). Very strong metirial. Keeps well the device from scratches. Very slim, and nearly invisible. The delivery was very fast (relatively), It arrived in about two weeks. Does not cover the top and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections