DX » Community » Reviews » Roswheel Bike Bicycle Repair Tool POM Tire Levers - Black (3-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by paddytan on 04/20/2014

Pros: I was worried that the materials may not stand the prying but my worry is long gone after receiving the product. It is sturdy and have a good grip to ensure that minimum strength is needed, while it holds well to ensure it does its job well! Very good investment! Cons: None OtherThoughts: No brand but that's the least of the worry! Just m... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Welfare on 04/03/2013

Pros: Inexpensive tool but very useful to have. Without it and a spare inner tube, you are SOL. They are light so you can pack a set in your tool kit and not worry about bulk. It is very easy to use and allowed me to replace my tires without paying for services from a shop. Buy an extra set for the house and one for the bike Cons: So far none t... Read more

1 0
  • posted by dansouza on 02/02/2013

Pros: - great, great, great, awesome price. - welll built. - easy to carry. - easy to keep under my seat bag. - nice tools to have. - easy to use. - size it's good to not lose it. - good color. Cons: - seems to be fragile, but I think it's ok. - could have other colors, but it's fine. Not a huge problem. OtherThoughts: - I should buy more to se... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections