DX » Community » Reviews » Roswheel Bike Bicycle Repair Tool POM Tire Levers - Black (3-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypaddytan on 04/20/2014

I was worried that the materials may not stand the prying but my worry is long gone after receiving the product. It is sturdy and have a good grip to ensure that minimum strength is needed, while it holds well to ensure it does its job well! Very good investment! None No brand but that's the least of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWelfare on 04/03/2013

Inexpensive tool but very useful to have. Without it and a spare inner tube, you are SOL. They are light so you can pack a set in your tool kit and not worry about bulk. It is very easy to use and allowed me to replace my tires without paying for services from a shop. Buy an extra set for the house and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydansouza on 02/02/2013

- great, great, great, awesome price. - welll built. - easy to carry. - easy to keep under my seat bag. - nice tools to have. - easy to use. - size it's good to not lose it. - good color. - seems to be fragile, but I think it's ok. - could have other colors, but it's fine. Not a huge problem. - I should ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections