DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Repair Parts USB Charging Connector Port Flex for Samsung i9100
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCapetinha on 04/12/2014

Looks like the original part of the Galaxy S2 fits perfectly, comes with self adhesive like the original one. Very easy to replace. None that I can think off. If you are having problems to connect your Galaxy S2 to the computer, this part will solve your problem. I changed it in about 10 minutes and now the connection via USB to computer works perfectly!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywolfycat on 10/29/2013

Easy to mount thanks to the multiple videos in Youtube. Piece comes well packed in a box which and a bubbles envelope which ensures nothing will happen to it until it gets to you. None, as the most difficult part is opening the phone and putting it to place, but because you need to remove the phone's motherboard, the black plain part goes under it and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiegoneri on 07/02/2013

Works fine on the Samsung Galaxy S II (S2) - I9100. You have to have too much atention to install it. I recommend you to watch some tutorials on youtube to get all details of the installment. Be careful with all the minor parts of the board existent on phone. You will need some of them that not came with the new board. Be careful with the adhesive parts ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRipside on 05/18/2013

It fit nicely and was surprisingly easy to install. For 8 bucks you can't go wrong when taking it a cellphone shop to get fixed would probably cost you in the hundreds for such a simple fix. None. If you're phone is getting overcharge(usb to computer notworking, charging not recognized right away, screen not shutting off) from a faulty usb then get ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeandroBruns on 03/03/2013

- The product fits perfectly on my phone, whose original part had presented problems. - All fuciona perfectly after placement. - Very low price - Ask compatible with my Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100) I am against the DX only exist in China. Nothing against, thanks DX It is simply a wonderful piece, fit like a glove on my device. I hope she does not present ... Read more

A cardboard box (it looks fragile, but not so much The box and the part packed The piece (is a little blurry, I could not focus)
    0 0
  • posted byKarhu0 on 11/17/2012

It works good and was shipped in a sturdy box. The usb port is sturdy and seems good quality. Mine board was rev 2.1 so the screw hole was little off and couldn't get the second screw in place. Also the usb port was somewhat tilted but works ok. Well it works and fits good enough to use it daily. It's good product but it would be better if it was rev ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGorgoroth63 on 11/09/2012

I just installed it on my phone and it works perfectly for replacing the damaged one. Not hard to replace just need a philips 00 screwdriver. Packaged in a little paper card box with foam, and the part itself is in a antistatic bag. No cons it works. I don't know if it's an original parts but it look like. The damaged was a version 2.2 and this one ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections