DX » Community » Reviews » USB Wired 83-Key Keyboard PU Leather Flip-Open Case for 10" Tablet PC - Black
Customer’s impression:
It is OK works perfectly Good for occasional use Hard keys tablet to pseudo-netbook
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydomunod on 03/31/2015

Pros: funciona bien y no es excesivamente cara. Contras: el cable usb en mi tablet no servia y tuve q comprar un adaptador OTG...lo q la hace mas propensa a q el conector se estropee si lleva un golpe.el cable USB ,ademas es algo corto

Impression:Good for occasional use;

0 0 0

• posted byMarcoRodriguez on 03/24/2015

Pros: It's Ideal size for a 10.1-inch tablet, lightweight and strong. Cons: The Keys are hard to press them there much to write, the lights do not always light to activate the block capital letters. cable connection must be treated with care because it is extremely fragile. Other thoughts: To the... Read more

Tablet keyboard and protection

Impression:synthetic case,tablet to pseudo-netbook,Hard keys;

0 0 0

• posted byF00b4r on 03/23/2015

Plug and play compatible and fits my 10" DX tablet perfectly (using an OTG cable). While it's a farcry from a real keyboard, it works well enough to replace the terrible onscreen keyboard common to Andriod devices. The only thing I didn't like about it was the clasp. It looks as though it might a... Read more

Impression:Good for occasional use, works perfectly;

0 0 0

• posted byhonzicek on 03/23/2015

Perfectly fits with Dell Venue 11, which is 10.8"; works with its Windows without a problem. Stylus is useless as it doesnt work with capacitive display (but it's written in description)... "A" has to be pressed really hard to work...

Impression:Good for occasional use,It is OK;

0 0 0

• posted bypugatronic on 09/01/2014

Pros: todo de buena calidad, teclas afianzadas al tejido. Contras: no le veo ninguna pero hay que acostumbrarse a la configuración de las teclas y a lo reducido de estas

Impression:Bastante satisfecho, buen material;

0 0 0

• posted byosmera on 08/20/2014

pros: fit easily various tablet that are close to 10 inch. My tablet has full USB connector and I use this case/keyboard together with mouse with small usb replicator and I have almost full PC on my journeys. cons: some key are very close to the leather, so sometimes it stays pressed down, it but... Read more

Impression:Good for occasional use;

0 0 0

• posted byisotopito on 08/19/2014

The keyboard works OK, but it does not include USB adaptor for the Tablet, you have to purchase it separately. It is not high quality but I recommend it

Impression: works perfectly,It is OK;

0 0 0

• posted byHiram133 on 07/24/2013

Your tablet will be a netbook! Works just fine for me. It easily adjusts to the device and is very resistant. It's like a cover normal but with keyboard. Easy to put on and very practical. Besides everything is very beautiful and has a material that I seem to be very sturdy. Recommend for all who... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMarishka7 on 04/17/2013

converts your Android tablet to an Android net book. "auto" adjustable upper grip converts your Android tablet to a net book :) Esc key has started to stick almost from the first use. Then all keys below the Esc key have started getting stuck. It would be good to include a USB OTG cable... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byosopoi on 03/23/2013

me parece tan bueno. que convirtio mi tableta en un nothebook, es muy practico ademas las proteja de las inclemencias del tiempo, polvo y cualquier cosa que la pueda estropear, es muy liviano, practico y bonita, ademas es barato me parece tan bueno. que convirtio mi tableta en un nothebook, es de... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere