DX » Community » Reviews » USB Wired 83-Key Keyboard PU Leather Flip-Open Case for 10" Tablet PC - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHiram133 on 07/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Your tablet will be a netbook! Works just fine for me. It easily adjusts to the device and is very resistant. It's like a cover normal but with keyboard. Easy to put on and very practical. Besides everything is very beautiful and has a material that I seem to be very st... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMarishka7 on 04/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:converts your Android tablet to an Android net book. "auto" adjustable upper grip Cons:converts your Android tablet to a net book :) Esc key has started to stick almost from the first use. Then all keys below the Esc key have started getting stuck. OtherThough... Read more

2 0
  • posted byosopoi on 03/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:me parece tan bueno. que convirtio mi tableta en un nothebook, es muy practico ademas las proteja de las inclemencias del tiempo, polvo y cualquier cosa que la pueda estropear, es muy liviano, practico y bonita, ademas es barato Cons:me parece tan bueno. que convirtio m... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynikomil1 on 01/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:i bought this one to protect my tablet from scratches and eventual knocks. i didnt expect anything fancy. but i was amazed how good it looks. doesnt look cheap at all the cover is very hard which is good for protecting my 10.1 inch tablet. the keyboard is comple... Read more

4 0
  • posted byregullini on 11/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very solid. - Works with every tablet with USB host functionality - No need of language and regional configuration - Generic Size is perfect. I used it with a Viewpad 10s Cons:- Makes the tablet a little bit heavier, but if it´s not important to you, in t... Read more

5 0
  • posted byNinjafishie on 09/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Basically it's a great keyboard, especially if you type a lot. It works with my 10.1" android tab, and it fits nicely. It's kind of waterproof(Read "Other Thoughts"). Cons:It is a bit heavy and the buttons are a bit tight, but it's fast to get used to. Ot... Read more

4 0
  • posted bydddbug on 08/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Arrived in good condition, the keyboard works well. Keyboard works with Android tablets too. Cons:Too heavy, bulky, won't use it as everyday cover for my tablet. The holder for stylus is not suitable for capacitive pen, and the original stylus is useless for me. OtherThou... Read more

7 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections