DX » Community » Reviews » USB Wired 83-Key Keyboard PU Leather Flip-Open Case for 10" Tablet PC - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• very useful tablet protection

posted by nikomil1 on 01/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

i bought this one to protect my tablet from scratches and eventual knocks. i didnt expect anything fancy. but i was amazed how good it looks. doesnt look cheap at all

the cover is very hard which is good for protecting my 10.1 inch tablet. the keyboard is complete so for people who prefere to use hardware usb keyboard over the touchscreen this is realy a good choice

Cons:

the price can be bit lower but i dont regret i paid the money for it because now i have both a good protection for my tablet and a fully functional keyboard. they space between keys could be a bit bigger but after a short period of accomodation the space isnt realy an issue. keyboard is integrated in the cover so in case it breaks down it cant be replaced, but will remain there adding some dead weight

OtherThoughts:

in some reviews i could see people being worried about the battery being drained faster but for now tablet is 6h30min with the keyboard attached and i still have 42% left so i dont see it as a big issue if your tablet can make 8 hours without usb keyboard or 7h 50min with it.

Bottomline:

eventhought it adds almost double volume to the tablet it is very good asset to have it. typing is easier. tablet is protected so i am happy with it. i would defenetly recomment it for the users of tablets who have 10 or 10.1 inch tablets.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections