DX » Community » Reviews » YongNuo TC-C1 Precision Timer Remote Shutter Switch for Canon/Pentax/Samsung DSLR Cameras
  • 5 star 14 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTJChagas on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bought this for my Rebel T2i 550D. With this i can: 1. Set time remaining to take the pic 2. Set number of pics 3. Set interval between each pic 4. Set exposure time for the pics I can set the quantity to zero, and do a time lapse, or a stop motion... Its perf... Read more

Perfect... I made that video with this controller, using time lapse.
    0 1
  • posted byTugee on 03/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works reliably. A fine replacement for branded timers and very similar to the Canon version. A multitude of handy modes that can even be used together to take e.g. custom-length exposures at timed intervals. The unit is very light. The build quality is good. C... Read more

0 1
  • posted byedilsonfb on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Excellent equipment, becase you can use this for a lot of things: timer, time-lapse, shots with and interval. - You can combine the features, this it's a good thing, because it's useful for a lot of things. My friends ask me all the time to lends it. - you c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bympcpro on 01/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Works exactly like the canon version. - Much cheaper, being 1 forth of the price. - Long Battery Life (Up to 3 years according to the manual). - LCD Light to use in the dark. Cons:- Cheap plastic feel. - Not very good building materials. - No off button. - Short wire, b... Read more

YoungNuo Intervalometer!
    1 0
  • posted byStefanSeeger on 09/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+Cheap +Works with Canon EOS 600D +Handy +Remote switch works even without battery +Works Cons:-No power switch -Changing the times is different than thought (Press the dialer to start editing mode, than turn it in the different directions [in the first moment i thought t... Read more

0 1
  • posted byfederatier on 09/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works fine, no problem at all. Way cheaper than the original from Canon and has the same functionalities. Timelapses are much easier with this remote than using camera advanced features. Cons:Doesn't have on/off button, when not in use you should remove the... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynoname906 on 06/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a cheap timer shutter switch. Quite useful. Allows creating time-lapse, allows using very long exposure time. Suitable for cameras of different brands. May be used as a remote shutter even without battery. Cons:The build quality is not excellent. Lack of power switch... Read more

Connected to camera Near the box
    0 0
  • posted byf0e68c on 02/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use. Useful. Cheap. What is needed else? when i received the package i open it, put battery in, plug device to my d350 and just start shooting. I has not read user manual yet - why? this is sooo easy. result of my first experience you can see here, on my vimeo - v... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySlugsie on 01/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I had built my own shutter timer that worked well enough, but was bulky and the batteries didn't last all that long. It's now been replaced by this device which is small, light, and lasts a couple of months off a single CR2032 coin cell battery. Even without the battery... Read more

1 0
  • posted byluisman on 07/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excelent product. Easy to use, has all the needed functions and no more than the needed ones. I use the intervalometer to do astrophotography and could easily set the camera to shoot all the pictures automatically without my intervention. Cons:It has no power... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections