Este articulo es un maravilloso intervalometro que funciona a las mil maravillas, un disparador por cable estupendo ya que se puede disparar incluso sin las pilas o con ellas agotadas, nunca te deja colgado.
Tiene una construccion escelente y un acabado suave, y realiza todas sus funciones sin problema.... Read more
Item as described, work perfectly with my Canon EOS 600D. It looks good product in your hands. the battery lats for a long time and it's included with the remote. You can adjust all the parameters for a time lapse (time, interval, exposure...) and you can watch all this parameters in the screen. It's ... Read more
Bought this for my Rebel T2i 550D. With this i can:
1. Set time remaining to take the pic
2. Set number of pics
3. Set interval between each pic
4. Set exposure time for the pics
I can set the quantity to zero, and do a time lapse, or a stop motion... Its perfect No power off switch
The battery do not ... Read more
Works reliably. A fine replacement for branded timers and very similar to the Canon version. A multitude of handy modes that can even be used together to take e.g. custom-length exposures at timed intervals. The unit is very light. The build quality is good. It's not the easiest thing to grab in your ... Read more
- Excellent equipment, becase you can use this for a lot of things: timer, time-lapse, shots with and interval. - You can combine the features, this it's a good thing, because it's useful for a lot of things. My friends ask me all the time to lends it. - you can use without the battery as a shutter -... Read more
- Works exactly like the canon version.
- Much cheaper, being 1 forth of the price.
- Long Battery Life (Up to 3 years according to the manual).
- LCD Light to use in the dark. - Cheap plastic feel.
- Not very good building materials.
- No off button. - Short wire, but works fine if you are reasonable ... Read more
+Works with Canon EOS 600D
+Remote switch works even without battery
+Works -No power switch
-Changing the times is different than thought
(Press the dialer to start editing mode, than turn it in the different directions [in the first moment i thought the device is defect because of that ... Read more
It works fine, no problem at all. Way cheaper than the original from Canon and has the same functionalities.
Timelapses are much easier with this remote than using camera advanced features. Doesn't have on/off button, when not in use you should remove the battery although it lasts for more than a month.... Read more
It's a cheap timer shutter switch. Quite useful. Allows creating time-lapse, allows using very long exposure time. Suitable for cameras of different brands. May be used as a remote shutter even without battery. The build quality is not excellent.
Lack of power switch, however it's said that it works ... Read more
Easy to use. Useful. Cheap. What is needed else?
when i received the package i open it, put battery in, plug device to my d350 and just start shooting. I has not read user manual yet - why? this is sooo easy. result of my first experience you can see here, on my vimeo - vimeo.com/37008845 (i hope my ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.