DX » Community » Reviews » Soft Silicone Cool Feet with Suction Cup for Laptops - Grey
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygabrielcadar on 04/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very good price; Useful for some devices ( to protect against the heat the furniture- or to offer a very good ventilation for the device) Cons:the suction is weak; That means that you`ll lose one by one if you want to move the device ( i.e. -laptop) from a part to anoth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAno01 on 04/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They're cheap. They work perfectly. They won't attach to your laptop, which is a wonderful thing to me. You can have different "configurations" with them, you can use just two of them and have different inclination level (depending on if you use the bi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadriansouto on 03/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very useful, makes your laptop cooler by avoiding contact with a surface Cheap The suction cups work perfectly, and are really useful to stick them to a surface Cons:No cons seen OtherThoughts:I needed a solution for cooling my laptop and bought a cooling pad+... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycaueueda on 09/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great (honest) price for a simple product. Cool feet is too expensive. Cons:It looks cheap. But this is a typical WYSIWYG product: what you see (including the price) is what you get. OtherThoughts:This is my second unit: the first one I've got for my laptop and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMyScrambler on 06/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Why to buy an expensive fan what cost energy and makes noice? This simple 4 feets just lift up the notebook 1-2cm and the heat from down can pass off. Also, it cost just only 3$! Cons:Just exist in one color to buy. OtherThoughts:This text is just to get my 500 characters... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMatty520 on 02/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* It's really cheap, though it could be even more. * It is made of very good material, a very good silicon. * There is absolutely no way you cannot figure out how to use it, just use your logic or read the back of the box =). * My laptop is on a glass table and it does no... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydimitrisgno on 01/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Those Silicon Feet are from the best stuff you need for cooling and giving air to your laptop computer hardware. It is much better from other cooling feet for example like the cooling balls. They simple fit below the laptop. Cons:The price is high. If your lap... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections