DX » Community » Reviews » Trendy Outdoor Sports Arm Band for HTC ONE X / S720E / ONE S / Z520E - Black
Customer’s impression:
Good product overall
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytinRobot on 10/01/2014

Pros: A high-quality product. This will hold your phone very securely. It is easy to put on and take off your arm. Cons: It is a little difficult to put your phone in it, or take your phone out of it. The slot for putting your phone in is small - you have to stretch the fabric a bit. The socket -... Read more

Impression:Good product overall;

0 0 0

• posted byArcaca on 08/04/2013

A nice arm band for HTC One S/X, good quality for this price. It's just what you need to run for exemple with your handphone. Good size and the velcro is very strong. This arm band feets many handphones with 4" screen A bit too big for my HTC One S but it's ok, no real problem with that For... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byapika on 07/16/2013

It is well made and comfortable to wear. It has a very good velcro more fine than the average. The other main material is like a neoprene which is strong and flexible. It was a screen protective foil in the pack what I did not expect. so I was surprised. Quite cheap, it is worth the money. No any... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere